Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

The shining magic

29th September 2012
A dream doesn't become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hardwork.
 
It was a busy-busy-like-a-bumble bee day for me. My organiser was packed and messed up with scribblings of appointment. I'm freaking busy that I knew that my short term memory's gonna screwed things up. It's birthday month for my girls and I need to do some prep for them. I felt idiotic to list down my plan accordingly. From the time management to To-do list. It's Yibien's bday and I intended to give her a dinner treat. As a friend, I'm quite generous actually. Teehee. I went to Crabtree and Evelyn and pick a special gift for her. I really hope she likes it (^_^) because I made effort to test try different products for her. 
 
It's tough to buy present for her. She's not interested in cosmetic, bags or clothes. It's really killing my brain cell. I too bought a small gift from M.A.C for my the other girlfriend. Gonna see her on this coming Thursday. I seriously gotta jot down crystal clear about bring the present along just in case it slips off my mind. Y'know, having short term memory can be quite a pain in the ass. Well, neck sounds better, still I prefer the "ass" word. It doesn't really matter. Hopefully, I need not declare bankrupt. As you see, I play alot, shop alot and spend alot, wishing that I save a lot at the same time. Fat dreams. 
 
Photobucket
#Qinling & Meiwen
 
Qinling was my primary schoolmate actually. To be exact, she's my neighbour because she lives in my neighbourhood. I knew her prolly for a longer period than Meiwen. I knew Qinling since I was 7. Let me do my math. Oh no, I knew her for 16 yrs. It was definitely an everlasting friendship then. To my surprise, she looked the same all these while. It's really hard to to recognise her big bubble eyes from far.
 
Photobucket
#Qinling, Meiwen, Me
 
We were having this unusual conversation about eyes. Look at our photo (above), I got the smallest eyes among all. Well, not eyes exactly, I mean the pupil. I always wanted to wear contact lens, especially those big eye contact lens. In fact, I've got almost perfect eyesight. The only time I can't see is probably when I'm lack of focus. It can be caused by fatigue and tiredness. I always envy girls who can wear contact lens. It definitely make your eyes look bigger, wider and rounder. It makes them look sweet and innocent with sparkles in their eyes. I don't wear contact lens at all, therefore I got the smallest eyes among them all. So sad.
 
Photobucket
#With Qinling
 
Photobucket
#Teethy smiles
 
Photobucket #Meiwen and me

We had our brunch at Watami @ Ion Orchard. I seriously love Watami. It's just a natural liking. After our brunch, I went for my next appointment while Qinling, Rayson and Meiwen went to watch Ted. Well, I've already caught that movie, so I'll just missed the movie with them. Hopefully they liked the sexual humour. Its a great comedy.

Have a great day ahead. It might be a blue-ish Monday, but don't ever forget, the sun will never to fail to shine the next day. Standby your faith and keep striving to work hard.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: