Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A lesson learnt

I had a huge turn-around, and very much a shock and a surprise. People make changes for adaptation. Unfortunately, there are people who change to degrade. In life, we change to make ourselves a better man. We set the right moral values and be an upright person. I was caught in daze when I witnessed a tragic with my own eyes. We sensed something wrong and fishy, but we can't do anything to help. The higher you fall, the harder you learn. Life is about trying and learning. It was unimaginable for me to picture a kind soul turning into selfish monster.
 
 
 
 
Turn back against someone who cares?
Nasty and harsh words directed?
Unbothered by happenings around?
Defensive over trivial matters?
Broken trust?
A change in attitude?
Disregard about friendship?
Being selfish and disrespectful?
Taking things for granted?
 
 
 
 
ARE THESE RIGHT VALUES IN LIFE?
 
 
 
 
HELL NO. These combined together to create a lowly life. Wrong values in life makes a pathetic creature. A healthy life is about striking a good balance between relationship, friendship and kinship. No matter what happens, these ships never fail to revolve in our life. They signified importance.
 
 
 
 
Do you think having tons of friends in your social network (Facebook) makes you a popular man?
Do you think having tons of friends to party with makes you look awesome?
Do you think having tons of friends in you hp contact makes you not lonely?
 
IT'S ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT!
 
 
 
 
True, you maybe happy for a short moment. Well, remember, that's not gonna last you for a lifetime. You thought that you held the world in your hand, manipulating it around your fingers. The truth is, time is slipping away while you are dreaming.
 
 
 
 
Think about it...
 
How many friends actually care for you?
 
- Willingness to go an extra mile for you?
- Take good care of you when you are sick?
- Standby you when you had a tough time?
- Protect you when you are bullied?
- Speak up and fight for you?
- Respect and trust every decision you make?
- Being there for you in time of needs?
- Guide and give you the right advise about life?
- Be your listener quietly?
- Do something crazy with you?
- Come all the way to give you a hug of comfort?
- Doing sweet things behind to make you happy?
- Drop down for you anytime?
- Scream out loud with you despite stares?
- Making efforts buying a gift for your smile only?
- Cry harder than you when you are hurt?
 
 
 
 
I HAVE!!!
 
THIS IS LOVE ♥
 
 
 
 
In fact, one is more than enough for me. Fortunately, I have more than that. I am proud and glad to have them by my side. Their awesomeness makes me an awesome girl.
 
You may have more than a thousand contacts in your hp, while I only have a hundred. In time of need, all my friends will come for me but not you. YOU WILL STILL BE A LONELY FREAK.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THAT'S THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME! (I don't mean to be rude or disrespectful, but it's a fact, a fucking fact)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's not exactly rude of me when you are not any better. You just a DISGUSTING MONSTER now.
 
 
 
 
Telling a caring friend to get out of your life? Bravo...
 
DAFUQ! So that's you huh. You seriously sent chill up my bones and gave me creeps. You disgusted me to core and I just can't wait to puke on a disgusting fella like you. You trampled on people's sincerity at your own benefits. I doubt you are even fit to be monster. Monster despise you too.
 
 
 
 
Wakeup call makes a better person, not worse!
 
From what I see, the so-called wakeup call created an UNFEELING MONSTER manipulated unknowingly. You have say, you have rights, but you chose to listen and follow the guides and rules. So you lose yourself for the sake of love? O_O Ahuh, so that's the life you wish for.
 
I'm caught in surprise but I'll respect that. There's nothing much I can do if you wish to be an unfeeling animal.
 
 
 
 
Mark my words...
 
You'll regret you irresponsible words telling a caring friend to get out of your life in time of needs.
 
You'll wish for someone to care for you when you are all alone with a screwed life.
 
You'll wish that time could turn back to have your true friends back.
 
 
 
 
 
WHAT A FUCKED UP LIFE!
 
 
You are seriously pathetic..
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do you know why I'm loved?
 
I respect and treasure my friends. I shower them with care and concern sincerely from heart. Even if I lied, hide things from them, it's all for their goodwill. They love me for who I am. Unlike you, you took things for granted, living in EXCUSES, wasting your life away with wrong morals and attitude.
 
You may think that you are happier than before. Unfortunately, photos don't lie unless your smiles look so real to be fake. Oscar Award shall be the best compliment for you.
 
Well, as long as you are happy. None of my concern anyway.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I may not have a pretty face, a good figure, a wise brain. NOBODY IS PERFECT. It's my imperfect that makes my perfect. I may not be a saint, but I'm willing to do the extra mile. I can be selfless not to hurt anyone. I may be straightforward and loud, playful, proud and prideful. At least, I set right morals and principles in life.
 
That makes me AWESOME!
 
 
 
 
 
Someone told me...
 
"We can't trust anybody, do you agree?"
 
By D*** D*ncan
 
 
I strongly disagree.
 
Trust creates bonding. In life, people broke trust, but that doesn’t mean that we should stop trusting. They might hurt us unknowingly, but I believe it pays to be kind. People make choices to lie, people make choices to trust. It's just a process of decision making. You can choose to forgive or forget, maybe both. It all depends on your analysis and priority in life.
 
For me, I choose to forgive and forget.
 
Bearing grudges and remembrance of unhappy event is not gonna make me a better man. Even if I'm hurt, I tend to forgive and forget. I still trust because it's not wrong of me to trust but wrong of them to lie. They let me down. I will continue to trust because I believe everyone deserves a second chance no matter who you are, where you came from.
 
 
... it pays to be kind
 
 
Ups and downs in life is a vicious cycle that make us learn the hard way. There is no mistake but only choices made in life. We just have to be responsible for the choices we made. No one lives in trauma or phobia for life. It's the lesson learnt that reminds us not to repeat the same mistake again. Risk for opportunity and not cry over spilt milk. There's always a rainbow after a rain even if we may not see it. Trust me, it exists somewhere out there.
 
I did my best to speak up for a friend. I may be harsh, but I meant it for goodwill. Hopefully it helps and not worsen the situation. I never regret trusting, because it was not wrong for me to trust. Living our life, making guesses is just too tiring.

We make a beautiful world, beautiful life.



Cheers,
Pzy

 
 
 

No comments: