Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Against the grain

4th September 2011
Against the grain and tear away

Rise and shine like the repeating CD. We set alarm clock as early as 6am as we were leaving KL on an early coach. We must be either deaf or dead tired not to hear the alarm. We had a too good night sleep throughout. The air-con was finally cooling enough and I bet the previous one was warm because of Mw's doing (She opened the window at the living room. Sigh.) Thanks to Tard, I jumped out of bed in fright once again. It was a really horrible experience. I'm glad we were done with packing the night before.

Pack and run.

Every 24 hour interval marked a new beginning of the day. Nevertheless, it marked as a reminder to the end of our short getaway. We had breakfast at hotel cafe, probably a scrumptious one. Mw had the greatest portion and had not forseen time running out just like a dripping tap.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
It was the day of return, hence no makeup.

Yes, yes, bear with it since it's the only photo of us for the day.

Photobucket
We had massage session and went to shop around at Berjaya Time Squares. Time's running out, so we quickly scan through. Unfortunately, we failed to comb the mall completely. It was then I caught a glimpse of this Ireland's Potato.

I bet you must try it out. There's no outlet in SG at the moment (according to what I know). The first time I had Ireland Potato was during my trip in Seoul, Korea. It's mad awesome. I bet it's a billion times better than the Fries Forever in Cineleisure. I tried that before too, and I really don't understand why people are going back again and again. Apparently, it sucks to me. Horrible, terrible and I rather eat vegetable. Absolutely a waste of money.

Ireland's Potato was awesome. We had the cheese one and licked up the container clean.
 It was super delicious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The coach we board was marvellous great the opposite. Suck thumb! The driver was late for 30 minutes and I could even pay a visit to toilet not once but twice. Worst of all, the bus stopped somewhere in the middle of nowhere for 1hr 30 min. The tour guide jolly-well told us it's just a 10 minutes stop, trying his best to distract us by playing a super hilarious DVD of a Thai movie.

The passengers behind us were red with anger. They voiced out their unhappiness so do we. Anyway, I had made complaints to WTS Travel Agency @ Lot 1 Shopping Mall.

Their service was terrible, talking to us in super loud tone and poor attitude. They expected us to return without giving us proper explanations with regards to the issue below:

1) A transfer of coach from WTS to Five Star Tour last minute.
2) Change of boarding location without seeking approval from us.
3) Driver arrived late at pickup point at Berjaya Time Square.
4) Ridiculously wait of 1hr 30 minutes on bus.
5) Waited for 3 unknown passengers just because they missed the bus (None of my F'kin business)
6) Arrived Sg midnight ( It was a 10 hour journey. Unreasonable)

Anyway, the harder they attempt to send us away, the more they gonna regret. They finally decided to refund part of the payment for the journey due to their lousy service. They promised to send me a letter with their apologies to theses issue one by one. Ok, I had not collected the apology letter from them yet. Busy-busy. I'll collect from them asap and update again. Infuriating!!!

Anyway, I gonna have my good night sleep now.

You too.

Have a nice day ahead.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: