Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 12 in Korea, Seoul (Part 1)

11th December 2010

Aww, I'm so sorry to be still updating on Korea now. Yes, it's true that I'm slow. I accept this fact and admit my bad. Anway, I hope this is not gonna be too late. The weather was awesome and mad cold. I really love winter as compare to humid and dry weather in SG. I love living in natural freezer, it's mad shiok.

Our theme for the day shall be...

LOTTE WORLD

It's a really famous theme park recommended by travellers. To be exact, it's a theme park. You get to try on rides and watch interesting shows. I shall skipped my breakfast part since it's more or less the same. Lotte is a really big organisation. It owns not just a theme park but production as well. They got their own supermarket or I should say hypermarket ( for high standard living people). Food products for Lotte can never escape your eyes. It's almost everywhere.

Photobucket
Great for doughnut lovers.

I love doughnuts but not to an extend of craziness. I know girls love doughnuts. I always see girls queueing up for 15 or even 30 minutes just for some delicious doughnuts. That applies to Japanese girls as well. Japanese are always going crazy over Kripsy Creme. They seemed to have difficulty in resisting temptation. The aroma of doughnuts simply melt your heart and stomach.

Krispy Creme is currently not available in SG yet. I hope it does or maybe soon. Fret no, Krispy Creme is available in Korea. I happened to pass by a stall @ Lotte World. It's really yummeh, and I promise that you not gonna regret queueing up for it.

I love chocolates, and fruity ones. They are really famous for its original flavour. Try it and you will know. Nothing beats trying especially when you are oversea. Am I right?




- - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Look at the long queue for tickets. It's mad long. We got some discount as we were holding foreign passport. It's a 30% discount of the total bill. I can't remember the exact price but it's really cheap. It's just a promotion period for the time being.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do you love Korean dramas?

Apparently, I'm a fan.

Haha, not really a loyal diehard fans. I watched quite a number of Korean Dramas especially those with ahem cute boys. Hey hey, please don't look at me differently. I'm not some perverts. Handsome and cute male lead simply brighten up my day. Don't you agree?

It's the truth. Admit it. That explains low viewership when the male or female lead aren't good looking enough. For instance, think about why you enjoyed watching Dream High (a korean drama). The guys are cute and they are from Tiara and 2pm. If they happened to be some obasan (aunties) or old wrinkly man, I doubt you gonna have the urge to watch further.

Admit it!!!

Everyone loves cute boys and girls.

Haha...

Why am I so bad to force everyone to admit your hidden devil?

*Winks*

Photobucket
Look at the CROWD.

Photobucket


Photobucket
We went to the Folk Musuem. They would show you all kinds of cultural activites from past. Walk further and you might even get to see interesting architectures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Their buildings colour are just so pretty and nice.

Photobucket
Look at my reindeer ears ears.

Bf always like to call it ears ears. Each time we visit a musuem, he would ask me if I would love to get a pair of ears ears. Here I go, a second one.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, yes, we wore the traditional costume.

Oh dear, do you know how troublesome it is to wear the costume. The obasan made me wore the inner as well. I took of my coat and cardigen as she gave me the white robe. She would tighten my waist belt (which gave me difficulty in breathing. Then she helped me to put on my selected dress.

Bf got an official costume. I don't mind trying the offical ones but they gonna look really weird on me.

The above picture was just a normal photoshoot from my own camera. The printed one was nice but I was to busy to scan it it. So sorry. Don't miss out the traditional costume photo-taking alright?

Enjoy not just the picture but the process.

Photobucket
Trust me, avoid weekends.

Korea is really different from SG. As you know, SG is just a dot on the map and that doesn not apply to Korea. Korea has a big population. If you gonna visit Lotte World on a weekend, then you got to queue up patiently (which is not recommendable). Unfortunately, I'm visited on a weekend. I never expect such a crowd initially. I nearly turned into stone which queueing.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
I shall end here for the time being. Massive pictures are lagging my internet like crazy.

Alright, stay tuned for more upcoming posts.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: