Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

More or less

Hohoho, I'm in the mid selection of photos. Then I came across 2 big heads shots that scared the shit out of me. Tada! It's been a long while since I last saw biggies heads that fit the frame. I'm so engrossed in adding cartoons to it. Anyway, I'm about to blog about genting real soon. All sort of funny issues and problem gonna be blog in detailed. Due to massive photos, my internet gonna work really slow. It's fine, I'll just break my post into parts.

Photobucket

I'm going back to blog now. If you find me slow (the fact is that, I AM), visit Ah Tard's blog. Our photos should be more or less the same except for the details. Awww, we were so yellowish in almost all photos of Genting.

Stay tuned.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: