Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Darkness enveloping

23rd March 2011
When the dark comes out, the bat comes out to play.

This is a continue of of my previous post for Rise and Shine. I'm absolutely worned-out after force cycling session. I'm in a real pathetic state. I just wish that Tard was around with me to rent the new trickshaw. Ooh hoo, now transport available at ECP. 2 seaters @ $30/hr and 4 seaters @ $40/hr. I haven't got a chance to try it out. Check it out.

Photobucket


We went walking around MBS since we had the entire day. It's filled with empty spaces as we had nothing. We were there for probably less than and hr. The parking fee leads me to stunning amazement. Bf left me a deep impression later on. Y'know the device where drivers slot in their cashcard. They would beep every 50c deducted from cashcard. Right after the parking fee deduction, the beep went off for quite a while. Bf began ranting at the beeper angrily.

"I know, I know. Don't have to keep reminding me."

Ok, I know it's a little cold now. I'm sorry, I had difficulty in relating it. Sometimes, we just got to be present to sense the atmosphere or should I say aura instead. Lol.

Photobucket


Deng deng deng.

I changed into my sandals.

Photobucket


Bf was driving round and round when I mentioned that I had not been to Night Safari in my entire life (shame). I'm not really enthusiatic about it. Probably plan of going for the sake of going. Bf must be either sick in mind or suffered mental breakdown. I merely mentioned about Night Safari and bf just say...

Let's go.



@_@""



Here we go.

Photobucket


The laksa was mad expensive. I'm not craving for laksa. I'm just quoting you an example while exploring around the place. Once bowl of laksa cost 10 bucks. It must be made of highly pure gold. Highly divine for consumption. My soul gonna float if I were to eat that bowl of pure gold. Anyway, we settled for Bongo Burgers. It's slightly more expensive but I'm sure you rather pay the same price for Bongo Burgers than Laksa (So wth...).

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Bf had beef burger while I had Jumbo dog set. It's really big portion and you can share it with a friend if you happen to be a small eater. Honestly, it's a little obscene due to the size of the food. I suggest you to get a fork and knife before settling it. Lol.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Entertained by fire spitting performances while dining.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We got the tickets. It's around $30/pax. Not really cheap though. I didn't expect any queue for it's a weekday. Unfortunately, we ended up queueing for quite a while before we got on the tram. It's so dark that I can't really see my fingers.

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


It's really very dark in the Night Safari. The lamp post ain't brightly lit. You gonna spend time spotting through the glass pane in search of cute animals running about. Yellow tiger can no longer be seen in Singapore Zoological Garden during my last trip 5 years ago. I always ponder to myself if the last yellow tiger had died in Singapore.

Did it died of humidity?
Or maybe the hot sun kills it instantly?

It's definitely possible.

It turned out that I'm wrong. The yellow tigers aren't dead. They just merely moved house just like we humans did. They can be found in Night Safari.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Say Cheese.

Photobucket

Leopard sleeping in the late hours.

I always thought that they were nocturnal animals. Supposingly, they should be really active in the night time. But they were either sleeping or went into hiding. Camera shy, I guess.Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

The biggest egg standing is the ostrich egg, My dad went to Malaysia lately and bought one back as souvenirs. Don't worry, it's empty within. It's highly unbreakable. I stood on it and nothing happened. Cool.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Do you know something?

I have night blindness.

Okay, sounds sad. I didn't know how it really come about. I can't see clearly in the night time. During times, when the surrounding got really dark, my vision blurred and certain objects that are too dark to be seen tends to turn greeny. It's really hard to describe. Fortunately, things that reflect light can be seen. It's not really that vivid but I do sense their existence.

There were times when I forgotten to switch on my sleeping light (a yellow dim light), I need to take a leak urgently. I walked right into the wall. Of course, there were times when I'm really fortunate, I can see in the dark too. I'm not born this way.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, I'm more or less done with this topic. Cya.

Have a nice day ahead.

Treat every single day like a piece of gem.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: