Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Out of the blue

There are things that cannot be avoided and I'm mentally prepared that readers gonna have their own say and thoughts about my this coming up post. To be honest, I am fine with comments. It can be negative or positive, so be it. I have no rights to interfere your thoughts and behavioural acts. I'm expecting bad comments of my bff for what had happened recently. I believe this recent chaos is about to come to an end, or maybe not, I do not know.

I just hope that you guys can be friendlier with the comments. You can comment about anything you want, I can accept it. I just hope that you could avoid nasty vocabularies and terms being used. If possible, I wish not to see too much vulgarites to avoid other complications. Do take note that I might take down comments that involve humiliation.

Thank you.









- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -









27th May 2011
Every little thing can be earth shakening.

It's Vena's Birthday. Happy Birthday to Vena. Hope you had an enjoyable birthday celebration with us. My initial plan was to go ECP. But Ah Tard had made a change in plan at the very last minute since Vena's gonna knocked off real soon for the day. It's a great mental attack to us as we had difficulty to do up a second proposal for her birthday boom.

Tard and I met up at Lot 1 and had our lunch/brunch at a cafe. Sickening aunties kept standing right behind me. They were like wandering souls floating around on cloud nine, minding their own business despite being disturbants.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We had dumpling noodle.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Thanks to Vena's sudden release off from work (super random), we made changes of plan in a great rush. We called up Mind Cafe and made bookings. While waiting for Vena, we went to play pool. We didn't play for long as Vena arrived very soon after work. Sigh, end of session.


Photobucket




Photobucket


We waited for Vena's grand arrival under the scorching hot sun. We sat by a corner and waited stupidly awaiting flies visit. We then crapped about grabbing a bowl and earned some quick bucks from passer-by. First, we gonna messed up our hair followed by cutting up our clothes into tattered torn state. It's sure gonna be BIG MONEY.

Photobucket


Vena can be full of nonsense. She told us that she need to run for toilet over the phone. So Tard recommend her to use the MRT Station's toilet. In the end, she told us that she only use those in shopping mall. She's just too picky. I understand that MRT Station's ones might not be really clean and hygiene, but I'm sure it aint that bad. That troublesome divine lady went all the way into Plaza Singapura.

Longer sun-tanning session expected.

I'm sure she aimed to cooked us live. Sigh.

Photobucket


We were at Mind Cafe. All Monopoly Deal cards had been taken. Poor us got to make do with this pig game. We requested for the staff to teach us on the pig game. Apparently, that lazy bigs rejected us in a twisting right way. He told us it's similar to Uno.

Funniest part, we ended up playing it in our very own style. We thought to ourselves what to do with the pig figurine. One each for every winning session. So, let's get to the final. It's about collectiong pigs. Lame right?

I'm sure that's not the very right way to play about it.

Horrible, Terrible, Vegetable staff. Rants ~

Photobucket




Photobucket


We ended up being vintage, try'n to act old school playing the old version of Monopoly. The board games style. This is the dog version that we played. It can be irritating to watch the dogs on the board as time goes by. I still prefered my Spongebob Monopoly kept at home. I shall show it to you when I have the chance. It's ten times cuter than dogs. Oh ya, I hate Patrick. Lol.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Money that cannot be used.

Photobucket




Photobucket
We had a group photo before we bid a farewell to Mind Cafe. Not that awesome anymore.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We had our dinner at TCC.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


The coffee maker stand behind me interrupt me endlessly. Urghh...

It kept producing burping noise, enveloping my brain cells completely. Anyway, we ordered pastas, cheesesticks and fruit tea.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Everything was perfect except the service.

Tard planned for a cake surprise for Vena. The staff simply spoiled the plan within moments. We actually made a big round to the main entrance to get the cake. We reminded the staff that it meant to be a birthday surprise. We asked for candles and requested it to be served 15 minutes later.

They sucks seriously.

The cake was served abruptly, candleless and no wishing when served upon. The staff was serving the cake with the other hand filled with dirty plates and food scraps. It turned me off instantly, I swear. The staff did not speak in an approachable tone. She was talking rudely and asked our table if it's our order.




You order the cake?

Turned around

You order right?

I insisted that we did not order it.




She got lost and confused and went off.

I didn't mean to reject the cake. I just wanna kept her birthday plan secretive. The staff spoiled it to the max and I'm really pissed. Tard even complained again TCC. Unfortunately, the management did nothing to ease this issue. This made us really unhappy.

Somehow I was glad that the staff spoiled our plan later on. Tard did mention to me that they had used this plan on their previous clique (They use to have another clique actually). Vena was present. I never really like to repeat plan. In a way, if you happen to be one of the role for the similar plan. I'm sure this is not a surprise anymore. Few years ago, this plan had been used on my birthday while I'm still in polytechnic. I'm glad the staff ruined everything so that we need not repeat the same process again.

THANKS ASS!

Photobucket


We went Daiso. Tard and I remembered the celebration plan I hold for Tard few years back. It's damn happening and fun. It's definitely one of my classic doings. Tard suffered some aftermath of sweetness after that incident. So, we edited the plan.

I suggested to Tard that we should distract Vena and run to Anderson to place our order amd make necessary arrangement. Tard and I were running out stealthily like a thief when Vena walked across us suddenly. Tard acted according swiftly. She immediately greet her with a big hi.

Heart throbbed.

We succeeded during our second attempt running out. After making arrangements, we went back for Vena. Here she went, with her mask. She was reluctant to put on the mask. Apparently, we forced it on her. Poor Vena walked around in that shabily and bad conditioned. Messy entangled hair covered her face as she walked across the mall as blind as a bat.

Photobucket

Let's take a shot.

Cheese!

Photobucket


Poor Vena, being clueless about what's going on around here.


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


TADA!


Photobucket

Surprise!


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We sang a birthday song for her in the public. Haha, public concert. Alright, that's about it.

Photobucket


Happy Birthday.

With love,
Pzyy

No comments: