Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Flyaway trail

The young man knows the rules but the old man knows the exceptions.

Photobucket

Singapore detestable weather is driving me mad. Sunny and rainy simply take turns to take the lead. Nevertheless, rain shall never beat the divine burning hot sun which is killing me from inside. My skin had been peeling badly, piping and cracking hot. You wouldn't be surprised if it leads to other complications. Regarding my tagboard, it's been revolving around the same old topic. Sigh, no comments. My private remedy to it, close eyes.

My life's getting really bored, broke and lost. Money never fall from the sky. I knew it right from the beginning. Even so, it's all human nature to dream about it falling from the sky just like beautiful snowflakes and gently fall only your silky skin. Wouldn't it be marvellous?

Upcoming stress from work obstructing my beautiful mood. Unreasonable problems forever remains. My nerves triggered every hour and heart throbbed heavily like it's the end of the world. I just want a short getaway. It's fine even if it's just a neighbourhood country. I miss the uncomfortable pressure on flight and the exhilaration upon landing. The miserable amount of sleep while researching on and on throughout the silent night. The fantastic view of my desired hotel room. Big bathroom with steaming hot shower. The foreign breezy dew smell that swept underneath my nose. It's so refreshing that you can never resist staying at the moment period.

It's just so cool and fun to be travelling. I miss the fun much. It's like given a shot of heroin, so addictive yet amazing like it has never happened before. Each time I bloghop, reading on travelling post, I get envious of ppl having fun even when they are suntanning on the beach which is absolutely not part of my interest.

If you have any suggestion for short getaway, do let me know. I'll be grateful if you are willing to share your travelling post with me. I love travelling posts. Dee-hee.

Upcoming outings taken up my weekend slot. I gonna be beezy-busy.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: