Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Over the time

Dear Ms Victim,
Someone who tagged @ 1st June 2011

I apologised on her behalf if she had blog anything that made you really unhappy. Just to clarify this very clearly for the last time, it's not a misunderstanding. It was a grave mistake that she had made. Even so, she shouldn't be bearing the entire responsibility. I hope that you can understand that she's apologetic over the incident. Perhaps, you might be unhappy with with way she rephrase but I can tell you that she's telling you things from heart. It's not easy for her to admit such mistake openly, it requires great courage and consideration. She might not be good with words but her sincerity mean it real. I hope you can forgive and forget over time. At the mean time, I will still continue to blog since everything had tone down.

Get on with your life and you deserve someone better.

Your sincerely,
Pzyy

No comments: