Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Play the rules

7th June 2011
Our life is a stage, you either play it well or never participate.

Vanessa and Tessa, my two super big bugs kept bugging me to play Monopoly Deal. Basically, the talked like young adults except in a childish tone. Everyone completed their work except Edwin, so he got to stay room alone to settle his assignment.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Surprisingly, Tessa and Vanessa were addictive in photography lately. They almost came to my place with their personal camera every Saturday. They began taking ridiculous and lame photos of one another. Somehow, I need to threatened them before they keep their cameras in their bag. Just a short toilet break, they could take many shots within a short moment.

Photobucket

Some random photos.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

That's about it. End of the game finally. They just can't bear to leave. I ended up pleading them to go home else I would be late for meeting with Tard. By then, Tard would rant me to death. Anyway, I'm still earlier than her. That ridiculous woman was late for 30 min. Sigh.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: