Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cheekily

1st June 2011
Long lost sweet tune.

The morning bird sang its usual morning tune and daily routine began like a twinkle. It's a peaceful day except redundant stress from blog war invaded my mind. Anyway, I've already posted my say. Everyone does met their throbbing moment. Early or late, so be it, you just gonna deal with it. It's just an online diary, it turned out to be the origin source of war. The sweetness of my space faded as time goes by. It will soon be filled with misery. Hopefully not.

Bf brought me out for ice-cream. Chocolate makes one happy. I'm sure you heard of it. It's kind of true as it's increase the sugar level in your body. Bf did mention about many other reasons and I just can't be bother to listen. My soul had be wandering around for days and I just wanna cool myself down and eat some ice-cream. I went to Daily Scoop.


Photobucket


The Daily Scoop.

It's an ice-cream stall that's well recommended online. I heard of it through my students. I'm so happy for where I stay. It's so convenient to all places. Despite located at a quiet place, I have bus that goes there. Thumbs up, love it and it's just 20 minutes away from my place.

Photobucket


Their ice-creams are cheap and nice. Kookie flavour caught my attention first followed by Salted coffee flavour. They tasted really great. I rather have Daily Scoop than Cold Stone. I would say Daily Scoop is on the healthier guideline. It's not too thick and the taste are really special.

Photobucket


I had Kookie and Coffee while bf had coconut and probably something else. I'm not that into coconut anyway.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We went to Marina Square since we had a straight bus there. Furthermore, it's been a long time since I'm there. Well, it's said that GSS had begun. I don't really see much sales going on. I got to thank god for that because I've got no penny to spend.

Have an ice-cream and brighten your day.

Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: