Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 2 in Genting Highland, Part 3

8th April 2011

The darkened night sky hung like a curtain, smooth and velvety reminded us vividly that our Genting Trip was about to end. It seriously dampened our mood. No one would prefer work to holiday unless he/she's a workaholic freak. Apparently, I born a slacker (a talented one, followed by a big sunny side up sunshine smile). We made our way to Resort Cafe after our only 1 game of playing pool. Oh, I guess I should correct myself over here. it's playing ROCKS. A table filled with rocks.

We paced slowly to the Resort Cafe. It's really chilly when a gust of wind whipped through our clothes upon boarding the escalator. Breads, a big whole chunk of bread caught our attention. We must've been starving. We totally casted personal image off our mind and went swimming up an down behind the display glass of restaurant. It's unsightly if you are curious.

Resort Cafe is strongly recommended online for it's great food and reasonable pricing. It only added up to less than RM90 for what I can remember. That included service charges as well. It's a great deat. C'mon, do your sums, it's dirt cheap. It's probably around SGD20 plus per person.

Photobucket

Here we go, entering the restaurant for our buffet dinner. Aroma of scrumptious food was drawing our souls away. We drooled while taking loads of pictures. Gulp my saliva down my throat in case it overflow. It took us quite sometime before we found an auspicious seating. Y'know picky women can be trouble as well. We ended up seating right in the middle of no where. Ok, it's time to grab some food.

Coming up next shall be abundant flooding of photos.

Photobucket

You can even make your own ice kachang.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Everything was displayed uniquely and neatly across the table.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Let the party begin, eh I mean dinner actually.

That was just Round 1 only.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Before I continue, that's the interior of the restaurant. Not bad yeah...

Photobucket

Tard was really fortunate that I did not splash water onto her. While we camwhore, there was this funny looking man. I'm serious, he looked funny else I wouldn't choke on my own drink. He was facing my direction. Thank god, Tard wasn't facing him, else she must have a terrible appetite later on.

Back to the man, he looked like an Indoneasian or maybe something else that I might not know. He was bald in the middle (no personal attack), and he tied a ponytail. Ok, I admitted that I sort of turned off. He looked at me and nodded his head like almost a minute displaying his entire row of teeth. He kept blinking his eyes that really disgust me to the max.

Though he disgusted me, but he looked really damn FUNNY. I choked on my own water and I'm not sure if Tard noticed that. I nearly splashed it all over her. The buddha must have heard our prayers in the afternoon that stopped further tragedies from happening.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

In less than 30 minutes, we had our Round 2 of food.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Or maybe even Round 3.


Photobucket


The desserts looked really appetizing in terms of appearance and taste.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We had some fruits for digestion at the end of our meal when Tard told me...
She got a special feel!!!





Oh pls, not special feel towards me of course.





It refers to...





SHE WANTED TO SHIT.






I'm in the mid of chewing my orange when she said that. I'm totally disgusted as though my dinner was not gonna digest for the day. To make it fair for everyone, I added on to her stories. I told her everything about shit and her face changed immediately. Imma so proud of my own doing.




What's worst?
We ended up chit chatting about shit topic over our teabreaks. It ranged from the colour to the aroma. We were totally disgusting to be on such a great topic. Next destination was...


TOILET


As usual, we sat side by side in the cubicles. We chatted happily about forcing "it" out. Apparently, we failed to do so. Still, we didn't feel embarass about it despite people entering the washroom hearing our topics. Well, it could be due to the reason of being thick skinned. Anyway, we were foreigners. I doubt anyone knew us there. It's definitely eccentric if there's any.

We went for a few rounds of bowling before heading back to our hotel.






Tada, I've mark the end of Part 3 as my com was lagging like crazy due to massive upload.

Stay tuned for my Part 4. Well, its of nothing much except our very very very extreme naked face. We got loads of haters and we knew it of course. I never speak of it as I believe these haters are not gonna affect my life. They would tag nasty remarks at my tagboard commenting Ah Tard's thick makeup or mine as well. It seriously doesn't matter. Whether are we plastics or not, it's still our own business at the end of the day. Am I right saying that yeah? ~

Anyway, if you believe that we looked really frightening. Pls kindly suck in your breathes before you are ready for Part 4. Haha.


Have a nice day everyone.

Cheers,
Pzyy



No comments: