Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 2 in Korea, Jeju (Part 1)


1st December 2010

It's my second day in Jeju. Hoho, I'm so excited. Actually, I wanted to do my travel logs on daily basis, but I can't. If I were to do so, I'll be Invincible... Invincible... Invincible-e-e. I had no choice but to break them up into different parts. At this point of time, I had no idea how many part(s) there would be. Selecting pictures, followed by editing (Arranging in bulk; that explains the combination of 4 or 5 pics stucked together), organising (Photos come from 2 camera, I got to edit file name and arrange them in sequence), upload into Photobucket, retrieve the codes, remove clicking, paste codes and began my story. WTH, it's really a tedious task (I can't believe I enjoy it).

I like to flood pictures and type a massive chunk of nonsense. It makes me as happy as a chipmunk though. When I write, it honestly make me happy. It was then I began to put my bits and pieces of memory together. The bits and pieces will then turned out to be a major project. Once in a blue moon, I'll just read them when I'm really bored. It kinds of make me happy and I'll feel like travelling again. Oh no, I've been talking too much.

Let's get started.

-
-
-
-
-

Do you guys know something?

What?

I hate all kinds of milk except soya bean milk.

The taste of fresh milk simply turned me off, and I just can't understand why my sister drink it so often.

-
-
-
-
-

I seems to be in love with the milk product in Korea.

I've been buying this milk (pic below) almost everyday. It comes in strawberry and banana flavour. It's really yummy. To me, it's 10 times better than Meiji. Meiji taste was too strong and sweet for me. It taste good, but this (below) works amazingly on me. It's less sweet and you can taste the freshness. I'm not sure if there's any in SG (hopefully there is), maybe can try hypermart someday and STOCK UP like mad.
Photobucket
One step ahead


- - - - - - - - - -


Here we are, at our very next stop. We went to Sound Island Museum. I wouldn't say it's a freaking fun place. It's kind of boring to most of the people (For example, bf was the BEST example). It brought me knowledge; that's all I could say. You will get to see invention of different musical instruments from the past.

Photobucket
At the entrance, you will see notes with wishing or blessing all over the wall.

Photobucket
Do you know Thomas Edison?

What is your impression of him?

-
-
-
-
-

What about my impression of him?

Well...

He's a great inventor. He invented TV, fan and blah blah blah (agar agar only). It was then I realised that he invented musical instruments too. Amazing. Some one who invented TV actually invented musical instrument.


- - - - - - - - - -


That's me (below) fooling around with the drum.

Photobucket
Scroll to see more really old time musical instrument.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yup (pic above), that's the very old time cd player. I'm sure you remember, there was a period (probably 10 yrs ago) you see similar machine at MacDonald. Drop a dollar coin and select the song to be played. This is the real antique. From the appearance, you would have known, it's from really old time; probably before our parents were born. Amazing, Thomas Edison invented it. People then upgrade to today's one with his idea. Cool.

Photobucket
Oh ya, have you realised I'm not wearing any heels?

A million zillion thanks to bf. I'll explain that in the next post (part 2 maybe; not sure)

Photobucket
I'm not sure if you get to see great number of post office(s). I recommend you to take a look if you manage to pass by any.

What do you see in SG post office?

Letters

Letters

&

LETTERS

-
-
-

What else?

Papers

Papers

&

PAPERS

In Korea, it's different. They sell oranges (Jeju Oranges), try it. They sell honey and chocolates. Chris bought the Jeju Famous Flavoured Chocolate. Well, I don't really like it. I got mine from Chocolate museum instead. Apparently, 1/2 of it goes to Tard.

- - - - - - - - - -

These are what they are selling the post office. They sell oranges as well, but I forgotten to take shots of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah, here we go.


CHOCOLATE MUSEUM


Photobucket



Photobucket

I was amazed that he requested for a jumping shot. LOL. I tried "jumping" too la, but quite a failure. He told me to jump and I refused to. Apparently, I'm not that kind of "jumpers". Furthermore, I prefer to look nice in picture instead of having hair standing on it's end, eyes closed. It's horrifying.

Being sadistic, he forced me to jump. If not for the sake of someone helping me to carry my heavy stuff, do you think I'll do it?

NO, I WON'T!!!

The pictures are horrible anyway.

What's so bad about my bf?

I was forced to jump. My life was rather miserable, being mentally tortured. Yea, I followed his instruction and jump like a kangaroo. Jump and jump and jump and JUMP.

Irritated not?

OF COURSE

What's worse?

He said I look like a frog.

@$^&&$@#@!!!


我忍, 我忍, 我 忍 忍 忍!!!




- - - - - - - - - -



You will receive tickets (picture below) for Chocolate Museum upon paying the entrance fee.

Do you see 2000 won?

Yes, it's like a cash voucher. You can use it to purchase chocolates. Definitely, not all the chocolates are cheap. The one I bought cost about 20 bucks. You may use the vouchers and top up some cash. The entry is as good as FREE.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE CHOCOLATES!!!

Look at my hand gesture. Haha, I wasn't holding anything. I was tempted by chocolates and had super great urge to buy when Chris suddenly took a shot. *Faint*

Cravings for chocolates was written all over my face.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chess made of CHOCOLATES.


- - - - - - - - - -


We were walking around and realised there were so many of such statue. Mmm, I had no idea what it is, or what it means. It's just everywhere. Took a shot anyway.

Photobucket

I had not marked the end of my day yet. Stay tuned and I'll continue as long as I had the time to blog.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: