Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Stupor


18th December 2010

As usual, I had tuition in the morning. I see tiredness in myself as usual. I've been sleep late recently to an extend of 6am. I'm busily editing pictures for the next post always. It just seems never ending. I guess, it's time I got to slow down my pace. I tried to be fast, because I do not wished to miss out any fun parts. As you see, I got serious STM, I tend to forget things. You can try me, if you don't believe. If you were to ask me what I had done 10 minutes ago; I doubt I'll be able to answer you. It might take me a longer time to remember what I did. Amazingly, my LTM ( Long Term Memory) seems to work well. I can remember things of 2 to 3 years ago vividly. It just differ from time to time.

I slept at 6am, woke up at 9am to prepare for my 10am lesson. After lesson, I'm back to sleep again. I'm suffering from serious fatigue. At about 5pm plus, bf asked me out for movie and dinner. I'm worned-out and exhausted, yet I dragged myself out of bed. Well, bf might seems ok on the surface. If I had not gone out with him, he would get jealous of my other "darling", who else? He would be wondering why I got the energy to be out with her, yet not with him. But bf always get the wrong timing. Anyway, I just went out after a shower. The weather was cold and I felt chilly at my feet; cold air brushing in between my legs and my hair stood on it's end.



- - - - - - - - - -



We had Pastamania. Seriously nothing much to eat at Lot 1, it's fine since I had not had Pasta for quite sometime. Well, 2 months plus I guess. We watched the movie Let Me In. I rated it 3.5/5.

I wouldn't say it's a bad movie. The storyline seems alright, not that frightening as I thought. I'm just a little disappointed thay they had not mentioned about how the girl became a vampire. It's just a vampire from the beginning till the end, without answering the audience our "why"(s). It's still worth watching as compared to local horror movie. I don't really like local firm especially Made in Singapore. Somehow, it just doesn't earn much of my respect. Yes, it might be a firm well-liked by all Singaporeans, but it's not liked by people in the other countries.


What made Movie Stars like Jackie Chan, Nicholas Cage, Angelina Jolie and so on famous?


It's the movie, the director, the image and the storyline plus many other factors. They had action movies with pretty faces and good storylines that made you thrilled all the way. The movie "Unstoppable", it's all about a train which went on and on. Yet, it's just so thrilling. The good storyline and the sound effect made the movie perfect.



Sg continues with local stories. Yes, local stories do buy Singaporean who grown locally. I do watch, but not supportive. But where's the market(demand)?


Is people from Hong Kong, USA or even Japan going to understand what is PSLE, loanshark, 4D, Hokkien?

I doubt so.



It's been 2 yrs since I watched Channel 8, except news. I've been watching SCV ( known to be my magic box). I rather watch discovery channels on lions, crocodiles; autospy; drama than Channel 8. It's so boring. I totally lost touch with Channel 8. I used to like it when I was young, but not now. It just disappoint me so much that I prefer the others.


Photobucket


- - - - - - - - - -


17th December 2010

To my stupor, I realised that I had left my SD card (memory card) at the centre. There was a meeting(briefing) held on Friday night. I brought my laptop there to edit my pictures. Boss and I had lunch together, treats again. That's the privileges of working there. We had crap and talked bad about some bad people joining. That's funny rather.

I took down the meeting minutes. I must be jinxed in my life. I had left school for hardly a year, and now I'm back to meeting minutes. I use to hate doing meeting minutes in school, where you got to type alot of "truth", though I type the truth ( I mean I really typed the truth). It's one whole chunk of words. Sort of never ending. Now, I am back to it again.

The meeting lasted for 3 hrs. All the trainers stood outside the door, it was then I realised I forgotten my keys. I smiled at my boss and asked for her key instead ( I'm lazy to climb the flight of stairs up and down again). She stared at me and pass me a key. We bid goodbye and got seperated. The very next thing I remember was; my SD card. By then, I'm quite a distance from the centre. It's about 10pm and I didn't wished to return. Who knows if there's any one trying to harm me or not. Furthermore, I had mild night-blindness. I set off for home. I must be really blur and silly.

Oh ya, that SD card was really important to me because I've yet to load all my pictures for Korea into my computer. Because of that, I won't be able to blog till I return to the centre for my card. This explains the slowdown in my logs. So sad.


Photobucket

I'm loving S90 so much. I detest my Pink Cam quality though it's an award winning cam. Anyway, I don't blame it; it's been with me for nearly 4 to 5 years. It accompanied to many countries. Without it, there will be no beautiful pictures. Now, I love my Dad's S90. He got S95, I'm fine without 95, he can take it, so long he left S90 in my care. It's just so clear and nice. I need not adjust lighting and makeup, the colour is just so nice. For the picture above, I put on no makeup except concealing my dark circles, no eyeliner. I brightened it 2 lvls and the colour was perfect already. Isn't this cam amazing?

It's so hard to stop myself from loving it. With it's existence, you will see more pictures coming in. Haha, and it's all gonna be my face. I never really love to camwhore that much until S90 driven me so much.

I LOVE CANON S90.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: