Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Future ahead

It just seems so fateful that I left my memory card(s) at my workplace. I have no pictures on hand, that explains why I'm not blogging on Korea. I'm so sad and emo right now. Who knows, some students might just pick it up from my desk and get gone, trying hard to revenge on me? Haha, I hope not.

Here I am, browsing through my own logs (Oh, that sounds so retarded. I felt so too. LOL). As usual, I run through my post (check for typo errors). Sometimes, I do spot one or two mistakes, but I just ignore. Hey hey, it's for my personal use anyway. I just felt loved and sweet when I read through my older logs. I guess I sound a little sick.

Hey, it's kind of true. You had been through all sort of interesting and happening events since 18, and now you were in your late thirties, isn't it just so sweet to read up the older logs again. I'm not saying I'm 30, just quoting an example over here. Since I'm free, I'll reply to my tagboard in logs. It's easier. I thought of removing the tagboard since there's the comment functions. I'm a very wordy person who can type one entire big chunk of words (meaningless at times), it's a torture for me to type in an ultra small box where I can't even finish what I am trying to say.



- - - - - - - - - -



Contact lens

I'm not using any contact lens. In fact, I might need to ask you on contact lens instead, lol. Well, I'm suppose to wear specs. But wearing specs is just like a hassle to me, and I don't wanna turn it into part of my habit or even part of my life. Each time, after a tiring day; you got to remove make up and contact lens. I just don't like it that way. Furthermore, taking and puting in contact lens just made me felt so gross. I don't know why, it's like you are touching your eyeballs and it makes me shiver. Btw, I've never tried wearing it before. Haha.


Photoshop

I don't use photoshop. Well, to be honest; I'm too poor to invest in that. Haha. Sound freaking poor and hilarious. Mmm, I do edit my picture. I don't distort the original shape. In fact, I just edit lightings and contrast, plus my watermark. That's all. At the most, when I get sick of boring colours, I might just add in wild colours. Probably that's all. Photobucket should be the most basic editor.


Eyeliner

Oh, I'm so sad to read that eyeliner doesn't suits me. Orhhh, please don't say that, because I really like it. It's ok anyway, no worries. I welcome comments as long as it's not too nasty. Yes, I know I got round eyes. But it's not really true that I look better without it. Think logically, no one looks better without make up than vice versa, isn't it. Yes, my eyes are round and I knew that eyeliner makes my eyes look oval. Haha, I'm glad that I am aware of my current situation. Sometimes it's just too round that I don't really like it. So, I'll just draw my eyeliner on and give my eyes longer shaping. It's been sometime, I remembered someone ask about the brand of my eyeliner. I'm using M.A.C eyeliner (Fluidine). It's very smooth and last long. If you are looking for something that's smudgeproof, I recommend M.A.C Gel Eyeliner. It last longer it's darker. The only hassle is that; you got to bring your eyeliner brush along. In some way, Fluidine is more convenient and user friendly since the tip is fine.


Korea

I'm so glad to hear from travellers that they are going to Korea. It's been 1 week since I'm back from Korea. I'm so happy for you guys. There's just so much to eat and play. Furthermore, shopping is crazy down there.

What's the greatest part there?
You won't get fat!!!

You will be walking all day long (almost). It's just so hard to get fat. Koreans are health conscientious. In fact, their food might be healthier than our. It's just so hard to suffer from constipation unless you had too much fried stuff. Love Korea. Guys, enjoy yourself. If you don't mind, do share your blog link with me when you are back so that I can take a look at your trip too. I love povering into travel logs, especially those filled with pictures.  Enjoy your trip.


Blogging

Yes, I'm working on it right now. Hope to finish blogging soon. By then, I can enjoy my own logs too. It's like my journal and I just can't wait to see.


Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: