Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

At the border

13th August 2011
Turn against your fear, manipulate you fear

I'm not exactly done with my previous post, I shall continue now. Piracy can be crazy wild in Malaysia. I came across something that caught me in amazement. For safety reason, I decided not to take a picture off it to show you. I mean, who knows what gonna happen to me the very next second. It's not home and I wanna be home safe and sound.

At the very beginning, I pondered to myself about the vacant cinema. There wasn't any queue at the tickets booth. Even if there was, the probability was minor. It was then I caught a glimpse of a signboard near a pirated CD or VCD shop. It said...




"We provide delivery services worldwide especially Singapore."




It definitely shocked me. I stood there for a moment. The graphics were absolutely clear and high quality that you can never imagine. It comes in Blue-Ray disc too (Cine surround etc). I guessed that's the main reason why everyone gathered around the shop rather than catching a movie.


Photobucket


As for me, I preferred theatre. It was a new theatre, that explained the comfortable seating with support for your head and you can simply lean against it. The movie tickets costed only RM24 for 2 person despite it's a weekend. It's cheap and worthwhile. Don't miss it out yeah.

After movie, it took us quite sometime to navigate out of the mall as it was midnight. Elevators may only get you to certain level. Never attempt climbing the staircase as the doors were all locked. It ain't similar to the way local shopping malls work. To be honest, I'm still clueless about how I got myself out of the mess. My golden advise shall be seek help from security guard and you will not waste your precious time making rounds that turned you spinning.

Hold tight onto your bag or valuable when you are outdoor in the middle of the night. There might be group of bikers that went wild wild nut on the street. They might come out with stunts, hitting against road blocks trying to mess with you. I seriously don't feel comfortable towards that. Hence, I recommend you not to return home at night as it might be dangerous. It's best to travel home in the day. Else you can stay a night and return home the next afternoon if you can afford the time.




- - - - - - - - - -

14th August 2011
Shining bright and lit the land.

Yawn, the hotel was simple yet comfy. It's definitely a comfy environment to sleepover if you are not looking for any high class hotel. It's definitely good enough. The breakfast was simple but I don't really enjoy it. There was few varieties for me to choose from.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Our dining area.

We had an early breakfast and went back to our room and nap till 11am. It's so boarish of us, acting like some animals under hibernation during the winter. Bf picked this Causeway Bay Restaurant. Well, my advice shall be run as far as you can when it's in your sight. It's budget though, but not up to my liking.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


It's the second day and I'm not well prepared for the second day. I brought nothing much with me except a pyjamas sleeping tee for the night. My face was absolutely bare as I brought neither sunblock not makeup set with me. So don't mind huh...

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

Something dampened my mood further. Bf fished out a feedback form from the holder and we found this feedback from a Singaporean. Apparently, we should make our way out of the restaurant. Unfortunately, we had placed our order and there's no turning back. I had the urge to feedback too.

It SUCKS!

Get my hint?
I doubt I need explanin further.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Next, we went round looking for shades. Bf wanna get a pair of shades.

Photobucket
In my opinion, it's cheaper to purchase shades in Malaysia. It's definitely cheaper than the usual. Bf got his shades at SGD 150 and it's Ray-Ban. Yup, my bf is a fan of Ray-Ban which I had no idea why-why. Lol.

Photobucket
We roamed about before heading home. We did shop around Citysquare, but there's nothing much there. Alittle too boring for me after I get to know KSL.

Home sweet home.

Good night everyone and have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: