Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 10 in Korea, Seoul (Part 2)


9th December 2010

They have an apiary and aviary in Seoul Zoo.

Anyway, the bus just happend to stop by.

No harm visiting right?

Photobucket

They really had a great varieties of insects.

I guess you won't be able to find most of them in Singapore.


Photobucket

Photobucket
They had interesting specimens. They would display chemicals for preservation. I'm kind of interested but to my disappointment, everything was in Korean language. It's so obvious, I could not read any.

Anyway, it's still worth walking and looking around.

Photobucket
Beetles were disgusting, but I found something worst.

What do you think of rat?

What do you think of fish?



Mmmm....



It's time for you to put in your creativity.

Try to picture an animal with rat head and fish body.





Are you able to picture that?





Mmmm...




Tada! Disgusted?

Photobucket

That's not the worst.

It comes in different colours.

Yellow, black and pink.


Photobucket
The ice was very slippery.



It's worst than walking on water. To be exact, we were walking on ice. I nearly slipped but gladly survived. Eh eh, I'm the survivor.



As for bf...

Not that lucky for him.

Being nasty and irritating, he nagged at me for walking slowly.

Actually, I'm not slow. I just wanna be safe than sorry.

I guess he had learnt a valuable lesson.



Off he slipped, grabbing on to my hand.

I grabbed tightly onto the railing.

I had no choice but to... LET GO.

BUMP!!!


Oopsie poopsie.


Mmmm, I don't mean it. Just trying not to sacrifice the innocent party.

HAHA!!!

Photobucket
It's getting late.

Took a picture before heading off for dinner.

I'm so hungry.

Photobucket
We took a tram back instead of sky lift.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had delicious dinner.

Bibimbap and stir fried honey chicken fillet plus Jajiang mian.

*Drools*

I'm sure you can tell from the pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Do you know what's the best after dinner?

A great movie.



We watched The Tourist.

Photobucket
I really love their cinema.

They had a greater variety of popcorns.

Sooooooo many flavours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had some difficulty looking for theatre.

You got to really "picture" them out.

Their screen was slightly tilted. It's great, and we can rest our head comfortably without sitting upright.

Photobucket

I shall stop here. Good night!

<3

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: