Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pink in health

Life's getting worse every single day. The hole in my pocket never fail to expand. It's like a lifetime motto of mine. Money falls nowhere, you neither see it nor feel it. Every month end, I would sat at a corner and start to ponder to myself where my money have been to. I thought for seconds and came to a conclusion of nothing.

How pathetic isn't it?

Sooner or later, I definitely start drawing circles and painting myself blue. GST increase to 10% with immediate effect. It's like some earth shakening news to me. Imma shopper, I doubt it gonna be a good news to me. 10% is alot for godsake. Even though we were treated with GST refund, where everyone would be getting 200 bucks ( I guess so). I seriously don't see a point to it when I'm paying almost a thousand plus of GST at the end of the year.

It's as good as redundant.


Photobucket

Imma be back pink in health soon.

I suffered serious flu with never ending flow of mucus. It stopped finally.

Have a nice day.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Jeanne



No comments: