Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy Bumble Bee


23rd February 2011

It's a busy bumble bee day.

We made Chocolate Cookies.

Oh, there's nothing to be proud about. I should be ashame of myself instead of feeling proud. People usually made cookies using flour, eggs, baking soda and etc. As for me, I don't (not this time at least ~ lazy). A million thanks to Cassandra for teaching me "such" method few years ago.





Oh, should I post a picture of her to show my gratitude?

Nah...





I'm not so bad.

She might faint if I do that. It's just so WRONG.

Haha.


We used ready-made Cookie Mix.

Oh no no no, it's 10 times faster than the usual ones we made. It's exactly like a shortcut method. All we need to do, was to beat an egg, add vegetable oil and some water. Stir it well and bake.

As easy as ABC. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just bake it for 25 minute and it will turn out as below.


Photobucket
Mmm, I know it looks alittle like ahem.




I mean...

Shhhit???




Ok, I don't mean to spoil your appetite.

But it really does.

Tard and I thought the same way too.




No worries.

It's absolutely DELICIOUS.



I hope you like cookies too.



Have a scrumptious dinner tonight.

Cheers,
jeanne

No comments: