Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sounds pretty bad

Life's been pretty bad for me recently.

My photocopier was down and the printer's ink dried up. My days were absolutely miserable. I had difficulty in producing paper materials. I'm so stressed. No paper materials means no business.

I called the repairman for servicing. It took him 2 days before he finally came to my place. Well, he got too many businesses I guess. I got nothing except a terrible news from him. The cable of the scanner snapped.



Oh mama-mia!



How did it got snapped in the first place?

It just broke and he couldn't save the music as well.

He then recommended me to change the entire scanner which I had no idea how much it gonna cost. Anyway, I wouldn't want to buy a brand new one. A brand new one gonna cost 8 to 9K. It's seriously crazy. I rather spend just a few hundred bucks to repair.

Cross your finger and pray for me yea.


Photobucket

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: