Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Muthu's Curry


16th February 2011

Initially, I had planned to shop around and wait for Ah Tard. I ended work at 12 plus while she ended at 6.30pm. I'm so amazed with my 7hrs shopping decision waiting for her.


Imma so proud of my patience.


SMILE, teeth shines BRIGHTLY.


It was then she msg me early in the morning that she decided to cancel her last teaching session. My waiting time reduce to 5 hrs. A few hours later, she called and told me that she cancelled all her teaching session.



Hurray! On and steady!



Originally, I had a teaching session at 3pm too. My student had a terrible stomachache. It was around 11am plus, my student called and said that he was feeling better and wanted to resume lesson. Being a bad teacher, that's me could only wish that he resume shitting. Ok, fine. It sounds bad. But you don't think I enjoy student cancelling and resuming lesson as they like, do you?

*Cough* ahem.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





Met Tard @ 313 after waiting for @#%^&$$% hours.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Btw, we had MUTHU'S CURRY for lunch.

Hey hey, special isn't it?

We always had western food. Boriiinggggg...

Put your hands together and welcome our new taste.


MUTHU'S CURRY

Photobucket

Basically, I couldn't focus on the menu. Honestly I know nothing about Indian food other than Roti Prata.

All I could hear was Tard going on and on with the waitress about Naan.

My mind was asking, "Wtf is Naan?"

Tard was asking her all about Naan.



Garlic Naan, Popular Naan, Recommended Naan, Best Naan.



Rolled eyes.

Then I decided to let Tard decide since I know nothing about Naan.

Blah, blah, blah.

She the realised how MUTHU she was.

She verbally warned me not to call her in my blog (which was my intention actually). Oops, she read my mind. So wormy (inside joke).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The waitress seemed to be curious about us. Kept inquiring about our age and school. It was a misfortune that she made a good guess about the polytechnic we graduated from. It's definitely not a good good thing. Nothing to be proud about.

Shake heads.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everything was great except the salad below. It looked so friendly on its appearance. In fact, it's the worst one of all. They added some onion which was so spicy that Tard nearly choked to death.

Fortunately, she had not stepped into her grave.

She choked until her eyes teared.

Ohhhh, poor thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everything was great except being SPICY.


Photobucket

Photobucket
We went to play arcade. The arcade @ PS (MRT Stn outlet) was having a promotion. I'm sure it's a really wonderful promotion. Top up $30 for extra $30 value. Great deal, isn't it?

We played like mad until our arms and legs sored.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





We had Gong Cha.

Honestly speaking, I'm not a fan of it. But I wanna critique about it. I recommend the outlet at Vivo but not PS. PS's outlet was of bad quality. The pearl was really CHEWY. Too chewy to be chewed.

I rather go for KOI cup or Each a Cup. It's so much better.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As usual, we played pool.

Shopping has stop becoming part of our life.

Arcade and pool sessions streaming in.


Photobucket

Being greedy and glutton, we intended to have ice-cream(s). So we tried the Gelato @ Paradiz which is known as POMO now. Well, I suggest you not to try it. It's really bad.

We had a few mouthful and decided to give it up. Since it was homemade, we did not want to hurt the boss of the ice-cream shop by leaving without finishing the ice-cream.

When did we become so considerate?

We pretended to tabao (pack) and threw it away along our way out.

HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




It's Beancurd session.

I shall not explain any further. See for yourself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were really full after eating. We resumed pool session for digesting purposes.

I shall end here.

Have a nice day.

SMILE.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: