Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

A sweet tooth

5th February 2011

It's the 3rd day of CNY. I've collected and did a count on my ang bao. Oh no, it's seriously pathetic this year, my moolah (money) getting punier each year. So so sooooooo pathetic. I called that miserable, bingo, exactly, "miserable" is the RIGHT WORD for it.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





I woke up in the late afternoon, sat upright due to a frightening ringtone by a particular caller. Oh, it's Ah Tard. She preferred to be known as Ah Tard from now on. Well, the story goes like this...

I always checked my traffic flow, once in a blue moon. Unfortunately, hey hey don't be mistaken, it's not something great that imma be proud of. Apparently, not a good thing either. I've set my status on blogger that I don't want my blog to appear when it's searched. Obviously, it's not working. My blog was searched. Let's not talk about travelling post. I understand it's being searched oftenly; me, loved searching for travelling blogs too. I mean who doesn't? It's just so sweet to look at others travelling pictures. It gave me inspiration to my next stop.

I realised some people actually tried to search Ah Tard's and my actual fullname on the internet. Oh no, that's not a good-good thing I guess. Worst, I see keywords like Ah Pang and Ah Tard at times. That sounds just so horrible. Just imagine, so many people know our nicknames. Haha, it's so bad.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



We had planned to patron Kbox. Well, that was the initial plan. Kbox quoted us a $40 offer that allowed singing till dawn. Oh yea, this $40 bucks include no buffet but 2 drinks ONLY. That's so blood sucking. They just wanna see us squashed dry. Hate them.

Oh ya, Ah Tard was a thief. She stole her bro's vouchers for Swensen. I doubt her brother realised that. Awwwww, poor thing. I guess it's not really Ah Tard's virgin attempt to steal anyway. It's becoming a habit.

Her eyes gonna open real wide upon seeing this. I shall not colour my wordings to catch her "unnecessary" attention.

Swensens buffet that cost $18.90++.

We paid $18.90 for 2 pax only. Thanks to the vouchers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It might seems sort of unhygenic to use my bare hands holding the fruits, but it's the fastest way to put them into sticks. I mean, just make sure your hands are clean. The girl who used the tongs took 3 minutes, and she only managed to put 2 strawberries in a stick. The guy who came after me, used his hands too when he realised that it was faster.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We had waffle. It's not really freshly served. If you wanted some fresh waffles, you got to approach the staff I guess.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The choices for ice-cream were driving us crazy. There were too many choices to choose from. Everything seemed so delicious, you just got to try them out.

You can do your own toppings, your way, your style.

Biscuits, raising, sweets, mangoes, cherries, choco ball, crunch.

You name it, you have it.

Ah Tard and I had a whale of time decorating our ice-cream.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's not about the food, but THE FUN!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

It was then I realised DURIAN flavour was the best.

Honestly speaking, I always knew DURIAN generate bad breathe. But it's the tastiest fruit on earth, to me. Haha. It's smelly, but everyone is eating it. It's seriously looked unfriendly to me.

We love the "fresh air".

And I'm sure Tard would bring mints along with her.

Anyway, I think $18.90 for Swensen was not worth the money. It's not really that great except you can have a whale of time decorating your artistic product. Well, then I'm sure that would be fun.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha, that was Ah Tard's classic twist post to block that Ms Orange behind. We tried all means to exclude her from our shots, but fail. That was a great pose though. Tard blocked her by looking at just the mirror's reflection.


Photobucket
Imma looking so elf. Haha.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




It's Arcade time.

We played pool before proceeding to the arcade. I was playing the King of Fighter like mad. I'm so amazed that I could play that well. Not only I strangle Tard (inside joke), I managed to beat the computerised ones as well. I even sat there and won numerous round till my hands barely grabbed the handle. I even begged Tard to play with me.

We were crazily shaking the entire machine as the onlookers watched. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had a great time in the arcade spending just 20 bucks.

MacDonald
It's been a long time since we sat down and had MacD together. Oh dear, I missed the school days much. Oh, let me correct myself; it should be "after school" days instead. We would be buying student meal and talking about great hoo-ha that we made in school.

It's just so heartwarming.

Oopsie, poopsie.


Photobucket

Photobucket
We played pool again. Oleh!

We then went to Alps Bar to chill. It's just so nice to chill in there. Look at the environment, the lightings and the seatings. It's perfect. They had mini k-session, darts and poker for you.

We even made some new friends there.

Oh my, the unfriendly us had become friendlier.

That's a good beginning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Snowballs.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Unfortunately, Alps Bar closed at 3am. That's so early and we had not had enough of fun. So we went to this miserable cafe. Mmm, it's called the Bean's cafe. We wanted the breakfast, but it was only served in the morning. Sadded.

We had fries in the end.

It took them quite sometime before serving the dish.

Must be digging for potatoes.

Oops.


We cabbed home as usual.

Cheers,
Jeanne


No comments: