Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hot N Cold

The weather had been terrible for the past few days. It's forever drizzle and sunshine.

Hot N' Cold

Cause you're hot then you're cold ( Damn explains the weather)
You're yes then you're not ( It's good and bad)
You're in and you're out ( The burning sun)
You're up and you're down ( Decribe the temperature)

This song simply speaks my mind. Haha, weird inspiration though. Oh ya, I receive funny emails asking me if I have any special nickname. That's a weird question. I do have, quite a few. Well, the most commonly used one shall be Ah Pang. I'm Ah Pang by the way. I used to find this nickname hideous given by my bf. Well, I guess I'm getting used to it by now. Yah, that's my nick.

You know...

Bf loves to call me "Ah Pang".

It made me felt like an idiot at times.





- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -





Ah Tard's going to Malaysia on Thursday. She's going to lit 孔明灯there. This means she's going to cancel all her appointments and enjoy her short getaway. Though she mentioned that she's going to resume teaching on Saturday, I seriously doubted so. Oops. Most probably she would rest all the way till Sunday.

Poor me, no where to go. I wanted to go JB, but everyone's warning me how dangerous JB was/is. I'm absolutely upset over it. Furthermore, I had no personal chauffeur to drive me in. I had a tiring day here. Shall end here then.



Photobucket

Good night and sweet dreams.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: