Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love my passport

4th November 2011
No one realizes the beauty of travelling till resting heavy head on the old yet familiar pillow.

The weather was chilly. You must be absurd by my saying. Chilly wind gushed in through the window coming from sea. I always thought it's gonna be a real hot and humid day. I brought only tees with me when I realised how cold the weather was. It's getting late and so we headed for dinner at Palm Brasserie.

Photobucket




Photobucket

You can hardly find food around desara area unless you drive. It's actually spendid to drive but dangerous at the same time unless you are familliar with the way or had installed GPS in your car. Palm Brasserie was not so bad either. The food ain't very expensive. It is, but reasonable expensive to me at least. The food is ok, well, somtimes it depend on what you order.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


By the way, they can really test your patience. Y'know, it's all about different culture. The staffs tend to do things at a slow pace. I'm trying to say, a very very very slow pace. A small request for permasan cheese took 15 minute, I'm glad my pasta was still edible. Bf's dish came 30 minutes later. By then, I was about to be done.


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


You can always have a round of pool game. Tard's favourite entertainment. They don't charge by hour, but per game. It's reasonably priced at RM3 per game. Less than SGD1.50 per game. It's a great deal for noobs like me who can't play really that well. Awesome!

Photobucket





Photobucket


We ordered some drinks and stayed at the lounge for quite sometime. I went alcohol insane a little. I don't really like alcoholic drinks. I guessed it somehow hurt my stomach for the alcoholic content they had added. They added quite an extensive amount. My stomach was hurt and I went vomiting and rounds of tummyache began haunting me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alright, I'm about to stop here. I hope you enjoy the post.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: