Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

HongKong 2009 Day 5

Saddening news. My memory card which I brought to HK was corrupted. There goes my Day 5 photos. It's really MFPO. Although nothing much for the day, my photos were all so precious. At this point of time it decided to be corrupted. WTH, I seriously felt like crying. I called Christopher and started complaining, whining which goes on and on.

Anyway, he told me not to be sad. Alright fine. Because I'm getting a new camera in a few months time. I believe its not gonna happen again. I'll never let such history repeat itself.

Day 5 in HK
We just do our very last minute shopping and enjoy good food at restaurant. We roam around Toy Street. If you wanna get some unique toys at best rate like Gundam etc, try Toystreet. I'm glad it's Day 5 photo(s) and not the other days. Because I didn't really take much photo on Day 5. Sort of being shag after playing my best for days.

Alright, bye.

No comments: