Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Never regret for a moment

6th November 2011
All life is an experiment.

It's time to check-out from the resort. Almost half day gone since the check-out time was around 12pm. Furthermore the ferry was not in service during our stay. Therefore the only transport was bus. You may refer to Day 1 post to find out ways of transporting back to JB. Basically, you will find your way from the Terminal. As usual, we flagged a cab to the Terminal. The damn driver requested for a better rate due to holiday season. Apparently, he's the only driver during the season. We had no choice but to give him double the rate.

Photobucket


We hit the terminal withn 15 minutes drive. We had our lunch since the next bus was 2 hrs later. Anyway, it's rather dangerous. Look at me, short and fat, yet I still hear wolf whistles which really freaks me out. I'm dead scared I might be robbed anytime. The place was rather quiet, therefore do be alert at all times.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Finally, we boarded the bus. The bus was late for an hr which is ridiculous. All I could do is, accept my fate. The staff ain't gonna be bothered about your complaints. They just gonna tell you that they had no idea about it. Sad to say, it's a fact.

As usual, we stayed at 11th@Century Hotel. We reached KSL rather late, therefore the overnight stay was essential for us so that we could shop to a later timing. During the check-in, the receptionist was terribly slow. I shouldn't blame her as she was in an agony too. She was the only chinese and her superiors are all non-chinese. Apparently, she was new to the environment. She had difficulty performing task on the system. Yet, her colleague refused to offer her help. They even turned nasty on her by giving her incorrect information. I'm sure  you know what's the right word to describe. R _ C _ _T (Woohoo, make a guess)

Photobucket




Photobucket


LUNCH TIME!

Photobucket




Photobucket


I shall let the pictures do the talking then.

Photobucket




Photobucket

The pasta was great. Do try it. It's cheap and good.


Photobucket


You got to try this 51 Soya Bean. I'm sure many of you had tried the famous beancurd at Old Airport Road. This was quite similar from what I've heard. Apparently, they seemed to have good business. Bf tried to order but fail. They always ran out of stock and you got to come back later for more and more.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I then caught sight of this cookie monster cupcakes. I swore to try it. LOL. I hate elmo, but I love cookie monster.

Photobucket

We wanted to watch movie but there wasn't any. So we ended up singing K. I even made myself a membership card as the environment was really good. I'm sure the room, system and drinks were better than our so-called Kbox. Most importantly, it's cheap.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I shall end here.

Have a nice day ahead.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: