Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A hug is like a boomerang


23rd December 2011
True friends are the ones who know you and love you just the same.

The ladyboss was really nice enough to let us in without extra charges. She even gave us free drinks upon request. Well, credit to Xiao Xuan since she was a frequent patron. Everyone chose their own songs and await the queen's arrival. Well, there's something special about this queen. She can really make the environment emotionally down by singing really sad song. Everytime, I'll just wonder to myself if the singer was still an earthling. It sounds bad of me, but through the MV, I'm sure you gonna find it unbelievable. Everyone sang and danced, intending to take a short break once the queen arrive.

Photobucket


The birthday girl arrived eventually. Here's a picture of the Tan's sister. They look really alike though they deny it. Well, I guess they look more alike in real life.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Finally, we took one family photo, nah, I mean group photo without the birthday girl. She was too engrossed in singing. Sing non-stop and attempted to hide the microphone from Huiyee. Basically, Huiyee was a natural loudspeaker. She can sing without a mic just like me. My voice is considered loud, and yet she beat me to it. She was many times louder.


Photobucket

Weird feeling about the shot above. Huiyee just looked like an umbrella from me and lay qing.


Photobucket

Finally...


Photobucket


Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to Siau Shian.
Happy Birthday to you.

Look at ther fiery cakes. Haha, it was my intention of giving her a burning cake. Jhi Han was the one who lit all the candles. Not me, not me.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket
My photo with the Birthday Girl who is currently single and available.

Photobucket

Last but not least, the gift presentation to Siau Shian. 100 dollars vouchers.

Love you.


Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: