Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Regards to Mount Fuji

Regarding Mount Fuji,

Well, I'm not too sure where you will be staying in Tokyo. As for me, I stayed at Shinjuku area while I was in Japan. To get to Mount Fuji, it's not as hard as you thought. Definitely, there's expenses. There is a booth, not really a booth, I would say the size of a shop. It looks like some service centre (m1 or starhub look alike shop). That's where you can purchase your train tickets to Mount Fuji. Definitely, it's rather hard to spot that shop as it was located in the MRT station. Furthermore, the station was really big. I would suggest that you approach the staff, just tell them you want to buy train tickets to Mount Fuji. They will direct you to the shop. Don't worry, they can speak good english especially for those at the information counter. You may wish to make a trip to Hakone as well if you are interested. Good luck.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: