Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

All of loves

23rd December 2011
It was love, that brought us together.

It was a festive season where everyone got together for a celebration. In fact, I enjoyed camping home during festive season. As you see, I'm just trying my best not to put in a part in causing jam. Y'know, everone plays a part. Nah, I'm just kidding. It's Siau Shian birthday, therefore we planned a celebration for her. I met Huiyee at Lot 1 in the late afternoon. I seriously dislike Lot 1, I find myself stupid and dumb to wander there all the time as if my soul wasn't around. It's near to my workplace, that explains my frequent visit. We had pastamania, the best and cheapest choice among all.

Photobucket


Next, we went around in search of presents. I got mine, for gift exchange programmes. I got a body shop gift set. Basically, this idea originated from Meiwen. I got the gift pack and then I realised my membership expired. What a waste of money. Then I went to Sasa and got everyone a bonus gift. Furthermore, I was in love with Sasa's zipper gift pack. It was cute even though it's in pink (detestable colour).

Photobucket


Wanling and Xiao Xuan came along eventually. Then, we went around to look for cakes. Oh, I paid $2.30 just to get Siau Shian 23 candles for her birthday. What a fiery birthday! I couldn't stop imagining her with a burning cake. It tickled me much, and then my heart set. Without hestitation, I got her 23 candles. The auntie was in agony. She kept insisting giving me 2 big and 2 small candles. Oh man, that's not what I meant. I meant to play prank on her. Anyway, she sold me the candles eventually. Then we took 188 to Cedans which is know as Home Team now from what I see.

Photobucket


We reached the place finally. Kept the cake safe at the counter before going to the washroom to touch up for Huiyee. She had a big big big big big pimple right underneath her nose and on the chin. Well, it's hard to avoid camera when your pimple is too big. Therefore, here I am, doing the touch up for her. My skill is great, you can't really see her pimple. Proud of myself.

Photobucket


There's something good about Huiyee's presence. We will have endless flood of pictures. Unfortunately, a bad point definitely lies in between the good one. You had difficulty not to see her face in every single photo. I did a count. Among 184 photos, 170 of them consist of Huiyee. How scary...

Worst, she even question me back about what happened to the other 14. It tickles me till now even.

Photobucket


Next up shall be the arrival of the Birthday Girl.

I had been feeling sick for the entire week. Fever followed by cough. I felt asthmatic each time when I cough. I went to see a doctor. Unfortunately, I had no cough when I consulted the doctor. It was later part when the cough came in. Poor me, I just don't wanna spend a second round of money on consultation. Anyway, weather's really bad. Rain and sun at frequent interval. Drink lots of water.

Peeps!

Good luck.


Cheers,
Pzy 

No comments: