Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Melodious melody

12th June 2011
Happiness lies in our hands.

It was a mad rare opportunity for girlfriends to gather together. Meiwen, my long time best buddy was absolutely right about me. I chose friends and trust the trustable and loyal. Indeed, that's where I came from for who I am. I never yearn for great people to appear before me. All I want is, just the one who deserve my trust, love, concern and care.

I hate being a hypocrite. I rather drift away from the great people than to be pretentious. It is hard to tell someone whom you dislike, detest that 'I care for you". It makes me not just a hypocrite but someone of low calibre. We got to live up to our life, doing the right and good. It's life.

End of my life philosophy.





- - - - - - - - - -





Yeah, I suggested picnic. I love picnic the most. Groupies preparing individual sets of food, sharing it by the beautiful beach and have a heart-to-heart talk. Rounds of games and smacking would be great. No pain, no gain. That's where we build up trust and bonds. Distribution of task and endless last minute reminder had been made accordingly. It was mad stress as there might be black sheep forgetting this and that. Fortunately, due to my continuos whining that bug them much, everyone did their part. Vena was the only one that ranted at me for being longwinded. Hey hey, I just wanna make everything perfect. I'm a perfectionist. Oh, we were all perfectionist.

Meiwen and I met in the morning. The pretty lady made endless boohoo. Apparently, she wore the wrong shoe and went back for her Sugar later on. By the way, Sugar was her dog. I'm just the godmother, or you can say temporary nanny who doesn't feed, clean or clear poos. Sugar was smart looking with a kind nature. I just stared in daze and bewilderment as it ran into the outing bag.

We cabbed to Yishun while Cassan's bf, Steven fetched us from Yishun taxi-stand (A million thanks to Steven for his great help). Tard, mw, cassan and I set off to ECP in the car with the dog. I almost die of thirst as I talked too much on the journey. It was so bad that my gums bleed (no link actually).


Photobucket


It was early in the morning and I pondered deeply to myself about how Cassan managed to get tiny little cupcakes from Crystal Jade. Aha, I'm suspecting overnight dishes at the moment. No fret, no fret, no one encounter diarrhoea at the moment. Her ah lao took one which explain the lonely 5 cupcakes seated in the box.

Photobucket

We had a great variety of food. Tard made salad while I prepared sandwiches. It was delicious except the melting cheese ruin the impression. I love melted cheese. They just taste better than anything else.


Photobucket

Mw prepare fruits while I standby an extra instant pizza.

Photobucket

Greatest sponsor, mw. She bought a lot of junk food.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Say hi to Sugar.


Photobucket

I should have trim my fringe. It's getting so long that I had difficulty opening my eyes. Oh, so pricky.


Photobucket


Vena, the slow poke forever taking her own sweet time picking out cards. We had a chit chat session at every interval when it's her turn. Mad slow yet never worn a single game. She should have just throw random cards. Everyone seated whine endlessly about her slowness.



Photobucket

By the way, I forgotten something really important. One of the reader saw me at East Coast Park carrying out unglamourous activities. Bingo, ding dong ding dong! That's me tying the rope to the tree with a dog seated around the corner. It sounded so weird to rephrase the entire process. Actually, we were trying to build a shelter. As you know, the weather was really hot and humid. I tend to get rashes easily under the sun, so it's best to stay in shade. We made a shelter using a blue mat that we bought from Daiso. Apparently, Daiso cheated me. It's stated that there were 2 mats in a pack, it turned out vice versa. I'm so red with anger. We had a hard time making rope knots to ensure our shelter was stable. It's gonna be awkward if it covered us up while we were eating or drinking. I didn't wish to seek unwanted attention, mad scary.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Walking the dog to McDonald while Sugar's mummy went for toilet break. Unfortunately, that dog did his business near the lamp post without permission. Bad dog bad dog. It's well trained, so it dare not poo around where we sat. It probably explained about the urgent look on the dog, shivering legs and body. Tard and I were totally clueless about what to do with it's waste material. Being naive, we thought that it would be beneficial for the grass. Free fertillizer that give you a healthy growth. We walked away guiltily until mw came to clear it away. Let's give the responsible owner a round of applause.

It was an amazement...

Mw actually managed to recognize Sugar's poo. It's brown in colour and I'm sure it blended in the environment well. Mw ranted about the great amount while clearing it.

Photobucket




Photobucket

That was Vena's homemade pasta. It tasted like pasta salad. Good job, Vena. To my surprise, she prepared her pasta dish till late midnight. She's a good cook, a future prospective housewife unlike me. Someone who can't cook and wash despite numerous rounds of reflection of how failure I am. Ok, let's end this topic.


Photobucket

Close up for Sugar.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


It was me, trying to be cheeky pressing their heads. Photos meant to bring you happiness and memories. I began disturbing Cassan and Tard seemed to create a major chaos with Vena. We ended up with loads of candid shots. Violence had been well demonstrated. TADA!

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Soft toy.

Photobucket




Photobucket

We hugged the dog, carry it around as we wanna took shots with her badly. After rounds of passing game, the dog began to show attitude. Sugar just displayed it's worned-out and tired face.


Photobucket




Photobucket

Just some photos taken...

Photobucket




Photobucket

Cassan went off halfway though as she had family dinner.


Photobucket




Photobucket


That's when Sugar met....

It's a maltese which an unfriendly owner. TSK. The owner simply drag the maltese away as Sugar got close. C'mon, it's just friend. Why are you being so nasty?

Sad for sugar. Awwww, poor doggy.

Photobucket


The ill-mannered dog just crossover wherever it liked. Attention seeking.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


It was a perfect Sunday for picnic.

We had dinner at JUMBO for the day. Blogging about it soon.

Have a nice day and remember water is good for health.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: