Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Interception

Replies for Tagboard Till 6th June 2011

Korean Restaurant
The Korean Restaurant that I've been to is located at ECP. I can't really read the wordings. It's somewhere near Burger King. It's easily spotted since it's the only Korean Restaurant there. I only love the Soy Bean Soup. Our meal cost less than 40 bucks after service charge. It's really affordable since it came in set deals. I have not tried the bbq yet. Maybe I shall try that during my next visit. Till then.

Attention Seeker
I'm an attention seeker. Who isn't? No one dislike attention being given unless you wanna be a loner, listen to the oh-no. I like people to shower me with attention, my needs, my wants and my everything. It's a blessing. Negative attention shall be unnecessary then.

Afraid of blogging
True, I'm holding on to blog about Ah Tard. She ia a living character in my stories, part of my life. She's not just a character to me, but a lifetime friend. She played an important role in my life. I will resume blogging in a few weeks time or less. I'm not afraid about the chaos in the tagboard. I just wanna let everything tone down. I don't wanna remind Ms Victim of her unhappiness. Every wound takes time to heal. You can't expect plasma oozing out of your tissues and make you well again. It's not a miracle pill afterall.

Black hair
I never dyed my hair black in my entire life. Haha, it sounds just so silly to dye your hair black. I rather have it in chestnut brown or red brown. These colours are just so bright and energetic. I always wanted to dye my hair. Unfortunately, I can't. I have natural black hair. It's just so thick and black that I find it a pain in the ass. I used to dye my hair many years ago. Apparently, I spend longer time seated down waiting for my hair to absorb the colours. It's a torment.

ECP
I love ECP for it's serenity compared to Pasir Ris. Pasir Ris is a no for me. Look at that beach, filled with rubbish and broken glass bottles. It's just not the sea, not the breeze, not the feel that I want. Definitely, if I had a choice, I love the sea and beach that I witness in Gold Coast. The golden sand and blueish sea that never turn green. Lovely.

Bikinis
I don't wear bikinis. I never own one before. Look at me, being so chubby with loads of baby fats clinging onto me. I gonna look awful in it. If I have a perfect figure, I doubt I can wear it openly in the public. I don't even wear skirt, it's as good as killing me if you want to see me in bikinis. Wearing skirt is a torment for me. I owned ten skirts or more but I never put them on.





- - - - - - - - - -





I will reply if there's further questions being asked. It's kind of foggy, or should I call it misty. I had no idea. It was on the news that part of Indonesia was on fire. Natural disaster kept going on and on, hinting the people to love and care for the green planet before end of the world dawn upon us. Weather's getting real bad. Drink more water eat more fruits. Vitamin C is important.

Never neglect your health.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: