Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Japan, Official Day 9

3rd September 2009



Thanks to Narita Airport, we camp overnight at Narita's Macdonald. You must be wondering why didn't we check in to a hotel. The reason is really simple, because there isn't any.



Hahahaha, really jinx.



We spent our night doing out personal stuffs. Christopher played my DS for 3 hours while I edited my photos till i fell asleep. It's really tiring for me and I don't really feel well not being able to shower.



Photobucket

I woke up with the breakfast Christopher bought for me. Drools ~



I felt like a kid out of a sudden, there's someone to serve me when I wanna sleep, eat or drink. Oops, I never hint that he's my maid. No no, never. He's my holy lei, if not i'll never step foot in Japan. I think he will get a heart attack upon reading this.



Photobucket

It's daytime finally and we set off to Narita Airport.



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

It's 6 plus early in the morning and yet the sky was bright. If it's Singapore, it's still dark actually. I also realised something, it's rather cold in Narita as compared to Shinjuku. During the night we travelled from Shinjuku to Narita, I could feel the coldness right into my bone.



*shivers*

Photobucket

We reached the airport finally. I'm super desperate to sleep and shower. Damn desperate and I had never not shower for more than 24 hours before. I'm sort of basic hygiene freak. I need to shower twice a day. The last time i showered was yesterday morning. It's pathetic.



Photobucket





Photobucket

We waited for almost an hour before we could check in.



Photobucket

I was so tired and almost dying of fatigue. I even shown 2 of my ugly photos to yan.



Photo 1: With a whiny look, desperate to shower

Photo 2: Fell asleep




Why didn't i post it?

Cannot la, it will damage my image to the max.

Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

It's election period which explains why their TVs are playing the same thing repeatingly.



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

We finally check-in and now it's time to look for shower. Oh yah!! In Narita Airport, they have hotel rooms which charged hourly and shower that cost 800 yen for 30 minutes. For travellers who are desperate like us, no no, i mean me only; you may consider taking a shower there.

Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket

Walking to the mini-hotel.



Photobucket

This is the lobby of the mini-hotel.

Definitely, it's not cheap at all. I remember we paid almost 20000 yen for a 2 hr room. There's nothing much and don't expect it to be very good and high class. Overall, it's still good enough since it's provide basic need and care for people. Shower foam and shampoo are provided.

Photobucket





Photobucket

I had a good rest in the room before we set off to catch our plane. This time round, we took the normal deck since Christopher wanna watch the wing of the plane. Lame. Tsk tsk.



Photobucket

Alright, i shan't continue much crap since it's return of the trip. Good bye Japan. I'll miss you much.



Photobucket





Photobucket

Caught Angels & Demon on the plane.



Below is our lunch for the day. Taste alright to me.

Photobucket

We are back to Singapore. Hahahaha, but not happy at all. I rather stay dirty and not shower for 24 hr than to return home. I don't hate my country, just detest only. I believe no travellers from Singapore will ever praise their own country.



Like I say, it's worst than "WORST". It's my own percerption, you don't have to agree with me. =)

Photobucket





Photobucket

We went shopping around since Christopher wanna get something for his family members.



Photobucket

While waiting for Chris's daddy to fetch us back, we had TCC for dinner. Drools ~



Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Alright, home sweet home.



My conclusions:

Japan rocks to the max.

Travelling can be addictive



My next travelling plans:

Cruise to phuket/Bali/Korea



*grins*



No comments: