Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Poorest moment

I'm very grateful to Ah Tard for asking me out during my poorest time of my whole life. You guys must be curious about my bankruptcy level. It's very serious this time round and I had never recover since my trip from Japan.

Even though the trip was sponsored, but I'm still broke after that. I guess I'm already broke before my trip to Japan. LOL. I did something which I find myself "amazing".

Despite being broke, I still went Kbox with Yan. Aiya, that girl had serious craving and I had to compromise alittle. See picture for more.


Photobucket

As usual, Kbox food sucks the most. This time round, its our worst meal in Kbox ever. Oh my goodness, the scary mama lemon taste still linger when I'm blogging. It taste horrifying and we felt as though we were eating soap.

The only thing which was edible was the package pudding. The freshest among the rest. I think Kbox really need to do some reflection. I guess, sooner or later there will be cases of food poisoning. Just someday!!!

Photobucket

Like our favourite pastimes, never ending camwhoring.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Next, we tried this Yoghurt ice-cream that Yan introduce. Alright, not to bad. Try it out.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Next, we caught Phobia.

It wasn't scary at all. Yan and I still attempt to cover our eyes, see no evil. The ending turns out to be a real funny comedy. It wasn't a bad movie. Just wasn't that scary as we had thought. The previous version was much more scarier.

Next, we had dinner at Far East; we had the claypot mee again. It was what we eat usually when we were broke. Anyway, it was a nice meal. Had a walk around ION and back to Far East for dessert.

Photobucket

As usual, Ah Lians just kept giving us stares and we were totally immune toward it. We used to ponder about the reasons behind it. Now, we just heck care about it.

Alright, home sweet home. Nights everybody.


No comments: