Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 1 in Genting Highland, Part 1

7th April 2011

An interesting beginning of our day. We were jinxes to the max that you shall not doubt your eyes. Tard and I went out on the night before we set off. I met Yvonne while she went for her lovey dovey dating. Imma so happy that I bought massive shopping loots. Tard reached my place about probably 11pm plus and surprisingly, we wore the same outfit. Blue checkered top and grey pant, it's just so creepy.

We forced ourselves not to sleep from watching My Girlfriend is a Gumiho to an extend of magic box (SCV cable TV). We were watching each other closely, making sure no one slept. The bus gonna depart at 6am in the morning, we might not be able to sleep well on bus if we were to conserve our energy throughout the night by sleeping. Hell no, we shall tolerate all the way.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Finally, it's about 3am plus. We were floating around my house like some ghostly figures. Washed up and freshened up ourselves before we headed to Bukit Panjang Plaza. Misfortunes never fail to end ever since then. We intended to have MacDonald for breakfast. We were eagerly looking forward to it. Y'know, delicious harshbrown awaited us.

It was then we realised entire pitch dark in MacD.




What's next?

It's CLOSED.




Yeah~

We always thought that MacD operates 24hr a day. Our heart shattered instantly without further notice. Then Tard decided to buy some lozenges. Y'know that sick cat got manly voice. The 7-eleven staff told us there was a coffee shop 15 minutes away from BPP and I promised he can't be trusted.

We walked as fast as lightning, racing like a horse and pacing with turbo high speed all the way to the coffee shop that he had mentioned. We saw glimpse of hope when we saw lights and it turned out that...

ALL CLOSED!

We kept our mouth shut as we didn't want to further explore on our misfortunes. Shut the gap and here we go, zoomed to Bangkit in a cab without hesitation and ordered Ba Chor Mee for breakfast. What an OILY breakfast!

As usual, Tard needed her salted coke. Been warning her to pour in the salt at a really slow pace. That kuku always turned on a deaf ear. A second explosion happened and she claimed that she put in really slow. Yeah, really slow as in pace but heavy dosage of salt. That explained the explosion totally.

Photobucket




Photobucket
Right after breakfast, we zoomed to BPP again and boarded the bus. We were exhilarated and acting like some bumpy small kids. We were the first to board the bus and ran up and down for exploration. Surprisingly, there was a Karaoke lounge at the basement. The bus seatings was really comfy on our way to Genting Highland but not the vice versa. It was awfully bad on our way back to SG. Like what Ah Tard had said, it's a cheap deal of 75 bucks that included hotel as well. We shouldn't be complaining.

Photobucket
Finally, the coach was running its way to Genting Highland. We were dead tired yet forcing our eyes not to closed until we got through the checkpoint. We were tumbling around like some humpty dumpty with big bulky shoulder bag. We slept like logs on the bus, curling around and even crossed our legs sitting like a buddha upright. We were so tired that we failed to turn off our mp3 after falling asleep and that brought us major disaster.

We were reaching Yong Peng and I was listening to my mp3 when I heard some background noises. I thought it's part of the music background, then again, I realised it's not. I gently opened by eyelids reluctantly and to my surprise, the female tour guide by the name Yuki from WTS appeared in my sight. She was looking at our directions grabbing her mike tightly with her lip moving non-stop. Till then, I sense something totally wrong. The bus stopped and I removed my ear phone and all I could hear was...




"Can you get off the bus NOW?"
"Don't you understand what I'm saying?"
"Are you two deaf?"
"How many time must I tell you to get off the bus?"
"You must get off the bus now!"
"The bus is going to the petrol kiosk!"
"Hey, are you listening to me?"

- Blah blah blah -




She just went on and on. According to my normal reflex, I should have retaliate but I didn't. I just woke up in dazed and bewilderment. I could  not react properly. Everyone on the bus was watching us being scolded in astonishment as we closed our eyes acting like some peasants trying to irritate the tour guide. Then again, it was un interntionally. I shook Tard a few times. She failed to woke us as she was sleeping like a dead. I tapped her a few times as I watched the guide in shock. That log still refused to answer me. I had no choice but the shook her real hard. Yeah, she woke up and she looked irritated saying WHATTTTTT...

Finally, Tard realised we were being scolded. We quickly jumped into action as the tour guide continued screaming her lungs out. We took our stuffs and Tard was looking for her specs desperately on her seat. The monster continued to yell as we trembled in fear.




"Don't you understand chinese?"
"Hey, go down now!!!"
"Can you two be double up?"
"Are you deaf?"

"Tell you so many times and you still don't understand!"

- Blah blah blah -




She was cursing and swearing her lungs out. We quickly alighted and sat down somewhere unable to overcome the fear. Finally, we woke up to senses and we were really furious. I mean, why should she yell at us. No matter who the fuck she is, she's just a tour guide and she's not doing her responsibilities. She should be more observant to know that we were listening to mp3. She could have woke us up instead of scolding us right on the bus with ten over people watching.

WOW, what an exciting show live!


One stop before reaching Genting Highlands, Tard got scolded again. Haiz, poor Tard. The tour guide was telling us to go for a toilet break as it's going to be the last and only till we reached Genting. Poor Tard sat like a buddha again and she yelled like a crazy bitch.




"I'm telling you to go for toilet break."
"Don't say I never warned you of that."
"Especially to the one still sleeping."
"Still sleep, still want to sleep. Fine!"

- Blah blah blah -



Photobucket


We reached Genting finally. Hurray and I would say we were really smart lass. We took the queue number and went to a public toilet to washed up. We even brushed our teeth, wash our face with cleanser and etc. We were acting naturally as if we had already checked in our hotel. Finally and DONE.

Photobucket


Next, we went to Ah Yi Abalone Restaurant. Not for abalone fo course, we were church mouse inside out. I always visit Ah Yi whenever I'm at Genting as I really love their food and service. Most importantly, the price was absolutely reasonable. It was Tard first time there, so I brought her there. Here we go, ordering yummies.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

You got to try it. It's CHEAP and DELICIOUS.


Photobucket
We were in the lift, on our way for ice-cream. We had Baskin Robbins for ice-cream. Like the usual, chocolaty one forever.


Photobucket
It was 2pm and we assumed that it's gonna be a long queue. So, we walked around the shopping area and got ourselves some nice accessories at a mad cheap rate.

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Finally, it's time for checked-in. We paced really fast back to the counter and realised our queue number had passed. Gritting our teeth anxiously, I came up with an interesting plan that saved us from queueing up again. I spoke politely to the staff and apologised for the lateness. Then again, she looked at the number and realised we were late behind 20 people. I was so afraid that she might call us to queue up again that I quickly twisted my words. I said...




I'm so sorry, my friend here (referring to Ah Tard) had a terrible stomachache.




Hoho, she sighed for a moment and gave us the key. Hurray, my magical potion worked. Poor Tard, I'm glad I'm still alive under her monster palm.




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Imma so happy that we got an executive room. It was so much bigger than expected. Just imagined we paid only 75 bucks for the entire package. Despite being scolded, it's still worthwhile.

Photobucket

The toilet was almost half the size of the room. It's mad spacious.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Alright, I shall end here for the time being. Coming up, Day 1 (Part 2). Stay tuned and be patient if it really lagged. Y'know, massive pictures plus my nonsense were the major cause of everything.


Hope you enjoy reading.

Good day everyone.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: