Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spice up

1st April 2010

Broke... Broke... Broke

Like the usual.

I just got back from work, and my soul was as good as absent. CHOY! Haha, but it's about there anyway. I don't shop that often when I'm broke. To be exact, I haven't been shopping since January. I don't even think I shopped for CNY clothes. I'm just wearing my old clothes or the previous ones bought from Korea.

After contribution to family's allowance, I'm left with nothing much. Everything goes to hp's and internet's billing. It's so stressful, what a burden. I just wish that I could terminate all contracts and stay home be a mummy's girl. Probably after a few months, you will see me looking like a Tarzan.




- - - - - - - - - - -




Spice up my life

Despite being poor, I just wanna spice up my life. Bf bought me those ready-made cookies ingredients. He dislikes about me draining my life meaninglessly (which I had no idea why he thought that I'm draining my life away). To be exact, I'm leading a very healthy lifestyle.



I work, I scream, I yell.
I sleep, I eat, I shit(who doesn't?).
I watch, I blog, I post.
I shop, I play, I sing.



Damn healthy right?




Alright, let's get started.




I poured the mixture into a big bowl. I used a rice scoop to stir the mixture. I ended up lectured badly by mum. You got to know, I don't have a cake mixer at home. A rice scoop shall be good enough to do the task. Trust me!

The mixture became stiff as I stirred. I put on a pair of surgery gloves (doctor using) to knit the dough. Ok, I know it sounds kind of weird to use surgery gloves, but it's the best tool I ever had.

I'm allergic to dust particles that explains why I'm sneezing so badly when cleaning up my wardrobe. Dirt and germs irritate my skins easily. Surgery gloves are of great help.





It protect my hands from unwanted bacteria and germs.
Prevent rashes for me.
It is thicker and makes it harder to wear and tear.





I had no idea how much they cost, but it really makes my life easier and more convenient. I knitted the dough evenly before shaping them into stars.

No, I don't hate the moon.

Photobucket
I love Daiso.

Daiso is awesome. You can easily purchase baking tools at only $2 each. I seriously love it. I almost visited the outlet near my place twice a month. I would get nice pencil holders, envelops, cheap files or even snackers.

Amazing awesome!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was then I became lazy (as usual). I introduce overcrowding method. Well, they did not stick together after baking. That's because I pressed it really flat and It took me only 3 min to bake them since they are smaller in size.

Yummy!!!

Photobucket
Anyway, I made soft cookies like the Subway ones. It's just that it taste differently and looks smaller in star shape.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Short Updates

I might be changing my link again, and I understand it's a little trouble for readers to favourite or save the link again and again. But I promised, it shall be the last time. I'm not really contented with the current name because it's meant for temporary use from the beginning. It origins from http://www.flea-fly-flick.blogspot.com/, which is no longer in use now.

So, friends or readers, keep track or stay tuned till I changed my link alright.

Hope you like my cookies post.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: