Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Like a boom


2nd July 2011
When the night comes out, the bat comes out to play.

Night was falling in. The sky was filled with beautiful purplish cerulean blue and the foot drill was finally over. It definitely bored me out for quite sometime. Anyway, I felt so blessed when the sun decided to head back home and stop scorching me instantly. I'm so crispy the next day. Oh yea.
Photobucket
I shall cut my craps since the musical had begun.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Left: Mw      Middle: Me      Right: Tard

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Beautiful night scenery

Photobucket
Last but not least, the fireworks show began for the day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

The End.

Isn't it ENCHANTING?

Ok, we went for dinner or probably supper to be exact.

TADA!!!

Photobucket


Kang Kong

Photobucket


Stingray

Photobucket


Satay Beehoon

Photobucket
Satay

Photobucket
Super uber expensive $2 bucks sugar cane drink filled to the brim with ICE.


Photobucket
Ice Kachang

Photobucket
Rojak

Photobucket
Marvellous Scrumptious Meal of the day. Yummeh.

We had a fun time roaming around MBS and Tard headed home on her own. Mw and I went all the way to Mustafa. Apparently, we had a fun time there. That troublemaker actually wanted to withdraw cash for her calculator rather than making payment by NETS. Ahhhh, we went out and turned back within minutes when a few man kept calling us. One of them even chased us for a few metres.

Mw, that horrible fella wanted to point middle finger at them. I'm glad she failed to do so. Else we might ended up in pieces.

Who knows....

Photobucket

Got myself a new pair of inner plug. It's in Cuppucino colour. Lovely.

I got to really conclude that I dislike using inner plug. Still trying to adapt. Sigh.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: