Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It does exist

10th July 2011
Curiosity kills the cat.

We went to Epicurious. Although it was out of Cassan's kindness to introduce Epicurious to me, deep in my heart, I had this urge to kick her into the salty blue sea. Haha, Cassan cassan, it's definitely not up to my expectation. I definitely have to ask for mental compensation from her. It's not really that bad. I mean, just probably average, reasonable for the price.

Unfortunately, I got a picky mouth. I select food that cater to my taste. I don't mind cheap food, but I want quality food. Still, Rider's Cafe is still my first choice. Omg, the thought of it gonna made me drool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The interior is acceptable except it's really noisy especially during weekends. To be exact, kopithiam shall be the best term for it. More or less, I believe it's strong enough to counter attack Xin Wang for the noise level. What - A - Strong opponent.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I thought it's some syrup orange juice, apparently it's freshly made.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We even headed all the way to Daily Scoop. Gosh, it's so addictive that bf actually bought me a few tubs of ice-cream home to savy. I love Salted Mr Brown and Cookie monster the most. Oh ya, and DURIAN. I'm a great fan of durian, y'know. Haha, yes yes, I'm not afraid to stink and proudly release my stinky breath right after eating it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
For some reason, Tard needed to talk. We need some quiet corner. Here we discover another gem at Sunset Way. If you had been to Daily Scoop, I'm sure you gonna see few eateries along the stretch. There's this little cake shop (I don't know the right term for it), selling yummy yam cake. The cheesecakes look absolutely fresh. It even appeared on the newspaper.
Photobucket

Photobucket
It's expensive though. A palm size cost $7 or 8. It's definitely worth the price. I usually had those in neighbourhood area and never knew there's such great yam cake existing.
Photobucket

That's about it.
Home sweet home.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: