Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

So minty

I just came back from my short trip to Malaysia. It's not really uncommon, probably just a short little getaway for me to relax and look around. I went to the new shopping mall, KSL. Currently, 95% of the shops are operating. If you enjoy shopping online, I'm sure you'd like KSL. They have common shops to Bugis Street EXCEPT they are 100 times more well-organized. Unlike Bugis Street, the shop outlets at KSL have individual theme. For instance, you can see the shop designed like a princess room etc. It's mad awesome. I never really like Bugis Street and has no tendancy to purchase their merchandise, still I would love to step in the awesome looking shop outlets. They are just so creative.

I gonna update real-real-real soon.

See you and have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: