Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Going on and on

It's true that time flies, whether is it a second or just a blink away from reality. I've been looking forward to my next travelling trip with my besties. Whether it's near or far, so be it. A little getaway will do. I usually travel with bf since he can spoonfeed me with flooding knowledges and lead me the way out just like a GPS. I never fret over heavy luggages or bags because he always volunteer to reduce my load. Most of the time, my hands were entirely free and I just continued grabbing more and more.

The last trip I've been on with friends shall be Bangkok, probably around 2008 (you can check it out the left sidebar of my page). It's a fantastic trip. We had joy, fun and seasons in the sun living in our own happy world. We been to every little corner according to my itinenary. It's absolutely awesome especially when no time had been wasted. I'm sure that's what you want, isn't it?

Save up every single minute and spend it on the precious moment just like a dollar for a dollar. It's real big time. This time round, I'll be going to Kuala Lumpur with my 2 besties, Tard and Mw. It's my second trip with Tard, not really if we gonna include bits and pieces like Batam and Genting that's uber fabulous. It's my first trip with Mw after 10 yrs of friendship still going on. Awesome friends and understanding mates are the best travelling partners among all.

I'll be going on 2nd Sep and coming back on the 4th Sep. I booked the bus tickets and hotel rooms seperately. After a thorough analysis on benefits and cost consideration, we realised that it's cheaper to book it hands on rather than going through agency (which could be so much convenient yet costly). I booked my hotel room through http://www.agoda.com/ and I just can't wait to show you guys the big room Tard and I had chose. It's big and spacious that we could run about like no body business. Not the exact family room, but it's definitely good enough for us. So cya then and I'll be busy with postings.

Good night.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: