Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

To be or not to be

2nd September 2011
Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale her infinite variety

Lady Luck never fail to stop her smile at us. There was numerous time whereby I thought to myself what could have gone wrong to cause endless misery yet happening moment. Misery dawn on us from glistening shine to tusk. I had been telling myself, it's just coincidence, nothing's gonna happen despite our endless joke about our misfortune. Perhaps, I had accepted this in silence.

We booked our coach tickets from WTS Travel Agency, while hotel from Agoda. I'm born with neither a silver nor a golden spoon. Every single trip meant deeply to me, near or far, so be it. I don't expect luxury, just a comfy coach ride and cozy hotel room could be more than enough. I checked pricing to ensure we are paying for what we are getting. This made easy for group travels.

Let me kicked off from where my sixth sense displayed bad phenomenom. It was when WTS called Tard 2 days before date of departure regarding a change of coach. It's absurd, what's the probability of coach breaking down or not in service. Without further notice, we got changed to Five Star Agency. Instead of boarding at Grand Hotel @ Orchard ( 20 minute bus distance from my house), we got to board our bus at Boon Lay Shopping Centre. It's definitely out of no where. Probably not even near to Jurong Point. We had no choice but to accept this in silence.

On the actual day of departure, silly me even left my IC and Mastercard (most essential) at home. Having no choice, I ran home to get them while Mw cabbed over to pick me up. It's so early in the morning that my eyes could hardly open. Cold wind and quiet street filled me with doubts about upcoming event that's unpredictable.

Tard hit the agency earlier than I expected. She attempted to collect boarding tickets upon her arrival but to no avail. The horrible Five Star Tour frontdesk staff simply shoo her off indirectly. She was forced to collect at 730am on dot and that left her in no good mood. We strolled around the place and went back to the booth. The queue was long and finally it's our turn, we got shunned off once again. The staff simply served their own customers ignoring our existence. I gulped down my anger, trying my best not to ruin this trip. Apparently, I'm a good mediator being able to hold  my cool and ensure peace.

Finally, we boarded the bus. Off we go, and let's forget about the morning unhappiness by welcoming the oncoming shopping loots that gonna enter our shopping bag one by one.

Photobucket

It's a peaceful journey except Mw being unable to focus on her school work. The poor girl brought her school assignment along with her during the trip.


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket


The ride was smooth, definitely. Because the driver was driving at 65km/h. That was seriously infuriating. It took us 6 hours or more to hit Kuala Lumpur. I believed 6hrs would be more than enough to hit Genting. That fella was driving like a slowpoke that gave me a strong urge to grab Mw slipper and smacked his face like nobody business. Please allow me to be crude here, he wasn't slow, but madfucking slow.

Photobucket

We were finally reaching KL.

Here we go. I booked Swiss Garden Hotel through Agoda. I would say it's a mad sweet hotel, cozy for a short stay and convenient for shopping. I had no words to describe my last stay. Too good to be true though. It's a big organization that ranges from country to country. It happened that we were staying in the Malaysia Swiss Garden.

We had a 3days 2 nights stay in KL and it cost us only $309 inc of taxes etc. We had 3 beds and the room was big and spacious. Better than what I had expected. It's slightly expensive because I booked the Premier Executive which is suppose to be better than standard, deluxe and superior room.


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket
Photobucket

The toilet was mad spacious. There was an individual room for shower, a private bath room and a spacious corner for bathtub. That means, all of us could stay in the bathroom performing different task together. Perfect for groupies and having 2 basins for washing up were definitely marvellous and cool.


Photobucket




Photobucket

All neccessaties had been provided. No worries, toothbrush and tooth paste will be changed upon room servicing everyday. You need not worry about basic stuffs like cotton bud. They even provide shaver. That's really thoughtful.


Photobucket

I'm more or less done about the hotel description. I shall continue about my trip some days later when I'm free. Shall blog again.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: