Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gingerly getaway (Part 2)

15the April 2011

The cerulean blue sky was brightened by the blast of rays from the afternoon sun. Finally I'm done with all kinds of queues before another queue came along. It's not a queue, I prefer to call it a crowd. We were waiting patiently for the Waterworld Show. I seriously don't like their system. They made everyone queue up when there's more than enough seatings for the spectators/audience. I'm sure someday, sometime an accident might occur. Singaporeans were pushing their way through desperately and tourist looked amazed and thought to themselves "Why are these people running?". I caught a glimpse of an ang moh, videoing the people running about. He must be fascinated.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Before the show began, the performers went nuts spraying water at the audience. Perhaps, it's really fun to them. I don't find it funny, not even a single penny. They were splashing water using water hoes or even pail. Beware! They might walked through the crowd and cover your head with a pail. They invited the audience to the stage abruptly. I thought it might be related to some performances. I'm absolutely wrong. They just took a tube and made the audience drenched from head to toe without thanking him or sending him back to his seating. That poor guy went speechless and dumbfounded as he walked backed to his seating with a sulky face.

They staged a play, y'know heroes saving the beauty (it's not a real beauty). It's kind of very old lines that you watched from television. It's not that bad actually. At least, you get a chance to see explosion and real action from actors/performers. Still, I prefer the one I watched in Australia with super duper cool racer and major explosion that made my jaw dropped.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Queue for roller coasters were all damn long. If you really enjoyed exciting and thrilling rides, get an express pass. You would be happier than ever.


Photobucket




Photobucket

I'm sure you played Magic Cup when you were young. The ones that went spinning round and round, you see stars the next moment. The accelerator was rather similar except that it's more spacious and FASTER.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

I forgotten what's that called. It's like a show for you to see how movies had been made. It's not very thrilling and exciting but rather knowledgeable. You get to feel the sensation of fire, typhoon or even tornado.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Performers doing street dance on the street.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The clouds changed into an angry greyish tone as it started raining cats and dogs. Unfortunately, I had no umbrellas. So we had to find a place to have our dinner.

Photobucket

We had our dinner at Mel's Dine-in.

It was quite good despite the expensive price. I'm sure you can make your way out of Universal Studio for your meals if you wish to. I preferred to save the troubles.


Photobucket




Photobucket

The burger was so big that I had difficulty opening my mouth wide open. It has onion rings within. Not so bad actually, just alittle overprize. Anyway, it's USS, overpricing is expected.

Photobucket




Photobucket

As usual, I'd shopped around for goodies like soft toys and chocolates. It all depends on mood.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

You got to try their popcorns.

I'm not a very popcorn person. Amazingly, I finished the whole bag of popcorns by myself. I had the caramel and cheesecorn flabour. I really love munching it as I sat infront of my computer watching show. That explains clearly about me being slow in blogging nowadays. There were just so many temptation lying around that makes my lazier each day.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I shall end here then.

Hope you enjoy reading.


Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: