Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Streaks of glitter

Aha, it's almost my holiday for this coming week. Imma so looking forward to it. It's not entirely some unpaid leave, probably some flexible arrangements had been made. I love the flexibility of my job absolute even though I'm required to eat myself at time (Known as "eat wind"). At least, I'm leading the life I wanted and not my life leading me around. Anyway, my posts are/were so behind time. It's as good as history. I'm trying real hard to double up, and made the effort to list them down in my BB. Hell no, it's a list of 10 or more. See you.

By the way, I just wanna keep you guys informed. I had stopped replying to my tagboard as it's getting abit ahem (No idea how to put them into words though). It's like getting on and off with all sorts of negative and positive comments. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's good though when I received compliments or wishes out there. It warmed my heart though. Or probably some consolation to my bff when something went wrong. As for those negative comments about my besties, I shall ignore (I guess). I had no idea why is/are her haters cursing her in my tagboard (Weird right?), neither do I know why they are cursing me for not teaching her well (This is the most ridiculous part). It's rather contradicting.

I was born this way, I expected haters or people who are willing to befriend me for who I am. Therefore, it's a no-no to reply to such comments. If you are looking for some reply, you can probably stay tune to the post. I might just pop by and reply in my posts. It's easier as I tend to type a damn long chunk of words. Haha, easier to explain things here.

Regarding the scumbag, well, that's what I called him for making my friend so upset. Definitely, I shall not reveal much about it (Privacy and blah blah). Let's wait till the thunderstorm is over. Currently she's ok. No fret, no fret. By the way, I did went Genting Highlands with Tard, and then she went again without me.

Yup, I got dark circles. I admitted that. I mean it's a fact, I don't wanna hide the fact. Mmm, it can be serious at times as I tend to go crazy over drama series. I probably just stay up late and complete the episodes as soon as I can. My eyes aren't really big though some of you might or might not think it is. It look almost the same when I'm with eye liner on. It looked just slightly smaller on my naked face. It's because I got very deep double eyelid. You might not see it on my pictures, but definitely when you see me in real person.

I had fun almost everywhere I go. I always tried my best to make everything as fun as possible. Outing stands for having fun and pleasure. I see no point in forcing myself out with people I dislike, making my life miserable. Haha, I guess it apply to you as well.


Photobucket

Have a great day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: