Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A melodious tune

8th May 2011

I was enjoying some barbequeing session with bf at Far East Plaza when I began to text Tard. She was about to meet Vena in town. I had a sinful thought. I can't help sending bf home. To my surprise, my bf had a really good temper and high tolerance. Sometimes, I did wonder to myself what he is made of. He actually agreed to go home and remind me to enjoy myself.

I met him for only a few hours and he didn't mind about me casting him aside halfway through. It was amazing that he wasn't angry. Probably not a little bit at all. He even accompanied me till Tard reached town. I was so afraid that he might be angry. In the end, my worries were just nothing.

I stained my clothes during the barbeque. I had no choice but to changed into my newly bought clothes. No one would like to walk around in totally stained clothing. Unfortunately, Tard wore the same outfit and we turned out to be TWINS. We looked like twins wearing the same clothing. It's all coincidental. It wasn't planned beforehand.


Photobucket


Tard and I went shopping for a while as Vena was caught up in a bus breakdown. Tard and I always thought ourselves to be jinxed. We tend to bring misfortune to ourselves or others. Few years ago, one of our friend actually broke his slipper when he was with us. Poor Vena suffered before she could met us. Funniest part was that, she even joke about how we had put her in such a difficult scenario and agreed that we were kind of jinxed. Sobbed. She had not yet experienced the worst.

By the way, it was my first meeting with Vena. Amazingly, she was able to take my type of jokes and managed to counter attack. Tard and I were into vulgar and lame jokes that many failed to understand. Till today, no one from our school managed to understand the main objectives of our jokes and Vena managed to.

We went to Courts to enquire about laptop as Tard was looking for one (Well, as for now... I don't think so anymore). That retard staff introduced her a laptop that had not exist in the salesfloor yet. It's a waste of time. Nobody would ever put a deposit for something that you had no seen before. He even set up restrictions about deposit being non-transferable to another laptop. It was then Vena hit the roof top, I could sense it totally. She was talking firmly, strictly to the staff, trying hard to reason it out with the staff in an unfriendly tone which scared the shit out of me. The staff must be really frightened off by Vena. Before we left, we need not even place a deposit. All Tard need to do, is to make a call to place an order.






Next, we headed to Cold Stone for ice-cream. Mama-mia.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

We simply sat and chatted for an hour. It was when Tard told her version of story while I added spices to it. Tard must be really upset about her story. To my surprise, all girlfriends tend to spot check on their bf. I mean as in checking of handphone contents and etc. It was then I realise I had never done that before. Not even once for the past 5 yrs with my bf.

I seriously find something wrong with me. Everyone had this tendency to check except me. To be honest, I'm not even the least curious about the content in his handphone. Well, it's time for me to run a check. Let me think about it. Should I check it out right infront of him? Or should I run a check when he's in the bathroom or something?

Well... well... well...

*Grinning from teeth to teeth* 


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


It's probably due to our similar outfit. To an extend, we looked like Vena's guardian angel. Vena too can't stand the attention from the onlookers.

Photobucket




Photobucket

Next, we recommended Vena to try out Alp Cafe. It was a really nice place I swear. You can play darts, poker or even had a few round of k-session if you don't mind singing infront of crowd. It's nice place to chill out. It had comfy chair that can turn round and round.


Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Tard and I had been singing non-stop.

Photobucket


We had pizza.

Photobucket


Vena got to work the very next day. Up to mischief as usual, we tried our best to keep her with us as long as possible. Nice and steady, she did. She took the exact last bus home.

Photobucket

We still refused to go home. People gonna thought that we were some drunk bitches with red bloomy face walking around the street. We weren't drunk, infact awake. It's the burning weather that was reluctant to stop burning the earthlings even in the night time.

We weren't drunk, we passed by a drunkard actually. That drunkard must have thought himself to be drunk which explained his endless insensible remarks. Most probably, he was filled with surprise when he saw 2 similar figures that passed by him in just a whiff. As you see, Tard and I were wearing the same top. It was within our expectation to cause haullucination of people (which wasn't).






The foreigner kept asking...




Are you two twins???

Surprisingly, I answered him abruptly like no body business.

No, we are not.




There he went again...

Are you twins???

We are not twins.

It made me felt as though we were some long lost friends.






We walked all the way to Coffee Club and had sandwiches. The weather was damn hot despite night time. Tard and I were perspiring like crazy.

Photobucket


Lychee soda with ice-cream

Photobucket




Photobucket


Tard and I chatted for quite sometime before we headed home. It's really late. It's almost 4am in the morning and her brother kept messaging her. Tard can't help chatting too since she was in a blue mood. You know, people tend to talk more or search for entertainment when they are facing some drastic change in their life.






Unfortunately...






Consequences of staying out late can't be avoided for Tard.

The very next morning she woke up from bed, a less than 2 hrs of sleep as we chatted over the phone when she got back.

Her mum ROARRRRRRED at her.






Hahaha, she bbm me in the following day about being yelled. I was laughing like a crazy fella. I just can't help imagining her soul flying out and cartoon wind-like blew against her face real hard.

It's hilarious!!!

Probably to me only.



Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: