Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Aftermath

Sheets of rain pelted down relentlessly and it was raining cats and dogs on the street. Ah Tard and I finally had hiccups in our relationship recently after so many years of friendship. It's the ever first time surprisingly and I'm sure she's still not over the aftermath. I considered her physically and mentally unsound. Oh ya, her haters or my haters must be gritting your teeth real hard controlling your laughter. Well, go ahead. I got no comments about there. I'm just a little apologetic to answer you that we patched things up in a day. The funniest part was the punishment. I actually sat down and thought about ways to torture her peacefully. Anyway, I'm so satisfied with my way of punishment. Not only it satisfied me, but cater to her needs as well. She gonna faint upon reading.

I shall take back my words. She sure not gonna faint. She's happily enjoying herself at Genting Highland with her Ah Lao. Sobbing my heart out followed by a loud raspy cry. I was left alone in Singapore. That's small issue actually. The most painful part is that I gonna work like cow. She's enjoying her life up there, I mean the mountain not heaven. She's alive. She enjoyed tremendously while I slogged like cow throughout the day. Irritating monsters triggling my nerves endlessly.

Anyway, Ah Tard said she got me a gift. Imma so looking forward to it.


Photobucket

I shall end my post here then.

Stay tuned for upcoming posts then.

Cheers,
Pzyy

No comments: