Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All time favourites

17th May 2011

Happy Vesak Day to everyone even though it's over. We had made the best selection of dates to execute our shopping plans. Tard was poor, I'm the poorer (Heartbreaking). We always dream about having a branded bag or wallet (Or maybe something else). Definitely, it's true that branded doesn't mean everything in this whole wide world. The truth is, no one can resist owning it. We were working adults and definitely we wanted to own something that we really desire or yearn about. Before I continued on this topic, let's settle lunch.


Photobucket


Recommended Tard to this restaurant for BBQ-ing. Mmm, she found it a so-so as she kept comparing with the one she had in JB (if I'm not wrong). Definitely, if I had a choice, I sure preferred flying my way to Korea and have the real one. If you had been to Korea, I'm sure you tried the local black pork and top graded beef which can be really expensive. In fact, this restaurant is good enough for the price we were paying. It's not the authentic ones though. We had bacon as she's not supposed to consume too much of beef due to some special reason that I shan't say (Else she's bound to make my life miserable). It's quite sinful though (Oops).

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


The smart lass failed to sleep early. I'm so surprised that she told me that she had been watching drama series in the middle of the night. It's not her usual habit therefore it's kind of creepy.


Photobucket




Photobucket


Water retension had been haunting me. I guess water retension doesn't apply to all the girls. I'm one of the victim. Y'know, girls have special days monthly and so do I (I'm a girl duh). During these special days, I will start to bloat and look really swollen. It's not because I gained weight. My weight remains the same except my face, arm, legs and boobs tend to expand or look really bloated as if imma balloon or pumpkin. May god bless this evil water retension never come near me more than an inch. Hmph.

Photobucket




Photobucket


Pictures can speak a thousand words, I shall let it do the talking now.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


It was a scrumptious dinner as we rubbed our tummy in glee.

Photobucket


Right after our scrumptious lunch, we executed our shopping plan. My bf's birthday was around the corner and I was dying to get him something he really wanted. I could only think of an LV wallet. I bought a brown checkered design for him as the black one had a really rough surface.

It was then Tard caught a glimpse of a purple Gucci long wallet. Her eye were blinking like diamonds. Amazingly, she got it in the end. It was really worth the price. Furthermore, it's her favourite colour purple.

It was then I realised something...

I had never purchased any branded goods for myself in my entire life. I shall hug my pillow and let out a mighty cry. I do own branded goods but not many (I'm poor, really!) I had only perfumes and wallet, that's about it. The wallet was a gift from bf, it's not something I purchased by myself. The perfumes that I owned weren't paid by me. Bf bought them for me. Oh, it rings a bell now. I bought the Escada perfume during my trip to Thailand. I bought it with Tard and it cost less than 80 bucks. I still own it but I hardly use it. Till today, it's still 90% full. I can't imagine how Tard manage to finish spraying the entire bottle. She's already using her 2nd bottle of Gucci Envy Me while I'm still at the first bottle. Sigh.


Photobucket


Rochor Beancurd


Photobucket

The weather was damn hot and humid. My skin was melting warm. We wanted to be seated outdoor when Tard caught sight of a gigantic lizard. I'm so mad happy that I missed the sight. I'm really afraid of lizards. They had this creepy look that gave me endless goosebumps.

We were seated indoor. It's still fucking hot. The uncles were frying doughstick and the heatwave hit against me over and over again. Honestly, I really thought myself to be well done (Steak...) I quickly shifted to the other corner. There's a big fan blewing at me directly. Still, the wind was hot. Ahhhh....

Photobucket

It's definitely my all time favourites.


Photobucket

Have a nice day and good luck.


Cheers,
Pzyy


No comments: