Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 12 in Korea, Seoul (Part 2)

11th December 2010

Let's get started off with Part 2 then. Massive posts are piling up and I'm blogging like nuts now. Cross my finger and pray really hard that I can manage this. The longer I dragged, the lesser details for my posts. Awww, so sad.

I'm so hungry as I upload my yummy food photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Traditional Koreans love to gather around a table seated on the ground/floor as they eat. It's really warm and cozy to eat in this manner. They would on the heater and chew on and on. It's so family. I love it and hate it too. I love the atmosphere and the comfy wooden floor. Being a Singaporean, I had my meals either on the dining table or my beloved sofa. My leg cramped and went numb as I sat for too long. I'm unable to imagine how they could manage through. I was kicking around uncomfortably as I ate.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The food was really nice especially the soup.

It was until...

Bf suddenly found a...









BEETLE!









WTF, they added beetle in the soup. Haha, it was quite common in Korea actually. But bf was really turned off to find a beetle in his soup. He was holding it with his chopsticks asking me if it was an insect. I got a shocked as it's head was gone. I looked at boyfriend in a funny way.

At that very moment...

He STRONGLY believed he had eaten the beetle.






Guess my next step???

I quickly picked up my chopsticks and stir my soup in search of the beetle.

HURRAY!

It's a complete corpse.

Let us celebrate this moment, a brand new day await... (By Fann Wong)

Fireworks shot into the air when I knew I ate no beetles. I heaved a sigh of relief after my heavy heart throbbed like drums.

Photobucket
What A-lovely meal.

Photobucket
We had ice-cream after dinner. It's yummeh to the max. We had double chocolate cone each. It's mad delicious. It's not gross after eating long and really brought my great appetite out. You just wanna have more and more.

Photobucket

Unfortunately, it's not cheap. Mmm... I can't remember the price.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We went roaming around Lottel Supermart.

It's mad neat and tidy. Look at the junk food, awwww...

Photobucket

Photobucket
We trained back to Dongdaemun. Here we go, packed all finger food for supper at night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We ate Irish Potato. It's similar to Best Fries Forever @ Cineleisure. You got to try Irish Potato. MUST TRY!!! It's ten times more delicious. The fries are really thick and crispy. They had a greater varieties for sauces. Most importantly, you can ask for different sauces instead of just one. The staff gave us for free (which I don't know why, but since it's free...Kamsa Hamida then). Else you can always topped up 50 cents for a different sauce.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I shall end here. Please bear with my grammar mistakes. I really had no time to edit and check through. Imma so BU-SY like worker ants now. Hope you like my posts and I hope the yummy food brighten up your day too.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: