Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Australia Day 1

(Postings will be based on the exact date of travelling accordingly)
Aloha!!! It's finally the day to go Australia. I haven't felt really excited till the day before i was about to set off as i'm not travelling with my family. This would lessen the control to my fun.
Just imagine ~ what will happen if i gonna tell my parents
these:

1) I wanna go for bungee jump?
2) I wanna go for helicopter ride?
3) I wanna go for parasailing?
4) I gonna sign a life & death contract beforehand?


They gonna say "NO" to me.

This is not going to happen to me! Muahahahahaha!

About 12 noon, Chris's daddy came over to fetch us to the airport. Thanks lots otherwise we do be having difficulty in search for cab with our heavy baggages. Finally, we reached.

Photobucket

Before setting off to our gates, we went to shop around. I was asked to buy a bottle of Martell for my dad, i was simply shocked when i see the price of the liquor. It cost $200. My dad only gave me 200 bucks for travelling, and i felt that i can't even compared myself to a bottle of liquor which is ridiculous.

But on the other hand, i was a lucky and happy girl as my bf settle most of my travelling fees for me such as:
1) Air tickets
2) Hotels
3) Allowance

(See!!! Where got get such a nice bf who work like a log to bring me to Aussie)

Basically i go no money to Aussie and Yan knew the best how churchie (church mouse) i am. Chris gave me a few hundred bucks and my dad gave me 200 bucks which added up to a total of 500 bucks.

That's why i seriously donno why i deserved a bf like this. *Fainted* My friends were seriously ranting out loud to me about "how i don't deserved a bf like this".

Yaya, i know. Stop saying that too, made me felt so inferior when compared to him. I only answered "Yeah, i god damn lucky alright". Fainted seriously, he just seems to be more popular than me in my groupies.

Alright, let's get to the main point.

Photobucket

Before settling off, Chris and I went for a small bite though i was quite full and bloated (Probably due to PMS)

Photobucket


I guess i don't have to tell you how the food was like since it was almost everywhere.

Oh yaya, just in case i didn't mention to you, i'm not takin Cathay Pacific airlines. I'm taking Emirates to Australia. It seems to be great compared to Jetstar(obviously)

Photobucket

While waiting for boarding, we saw the staff loading a big "box" from the plane. Well, we can't thought of anything actually. Chris asked me if it was "corpse". It rang a bell at the moment and i seriously agreed to his point.

See no evil, we shall pretend we see nothing at all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's quite big though.

Photobucket


It's time to board the plane finally(1445hr).

Let's wave to Singapore and say "BYEBYE"

Photobucket

The sky colour change quite fast during the flight as we were 2 hrs behind brisbane timing.

Photobucket



That's the food served on the plane (eco class). It wasn't that bad as we get to enjoy from appetizer to dessert. Basically i felt full on the plane as they served us food almost every 30 min and i seriously ate alot.

1st serving: Cookies and cofee
2nd serving: Drinks
3rd serving: Bread, salted cheese, jam and drinks
4th servings: Bread, salad, prawns, cakes, fish/chicken, drinks
5th serving: Cakes and drinks



It's just a 7 hr flight, how can i be not full in this way.

Photobucket


I combed most of the new movies and even tried some old movies like 101 and 102 dalmations or even freaky friday - woo hoo (",) It's seriously enjoyable except when it's time to pee.

I hate to pee on plane especially when i'm at the window seat. Just imagine, we were sitting in rows of 3.


Me, Chris, and someone unknown.


When we need to pee, the unknown one will have to give way.

What shall we do when he's asleep then?
Tahan lo.

Hahaha (",)

Photobucket
Hohoho, we reached(2230hr).

Photobucket

Hello Brisbane, Hello Gold Coast - i'm coming.

(Oops, do i sound scary? Hahaha, sorry too excited to be out of South East Asia)

Photobucket

Got out luggages and got on the bus.

(You gonna get to know more jokes on the 3rd day of my stay in Gold Coast. It's related to the weather.)

Before we got on to the bus, we have to walk a distance. I was wearing a pullover with a t-shirt inside, i was trembling in cold. I always thought it's in spring and wouldn't be that cold at all, yet i was trembling on and on.

My nose simply turn red after a short period as it was really really cold for me.

Photobucket

On reaching, we walked to our hotel. Still remember me saying about feeling cold, you gonna be shocked to see girls in tubes or mini skirt, or even guys going on sleeveless without any coat or jacket. It's like a miracle to me since i first step foot in there.

See pictures for hotel.

Islander Hotel.

Photobucket
The hotel design and surrounding made me felt so comfy and warm despite waiting for the keys.

Photobucket

They really have a lot of interesting stuffs. Instead of buying choco, they have got this catching choco machine which gonna gave you more if you hit the jackpot. They have lots and brochure and i really like the Info Machine which made things easy for us. They gave informations for places and direct you there.

Photobucket

Look at the Mini Brochure below. It's only half of my palm size. It's really cute and handy. They have got Cigarette Lighters vending machine as well unlike our country which only sells stuffs like food and drink only. Haiz, no creativity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everything was perfectly clean and sufficient for us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Alright, i shall continue my Day 2 journey very soon. Therefore do stay tuned to my stories as i need to turn in early to visit my Koala bear. Night nights (",)

No comments: