Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Australia GoldCoast/Brisbane 1-7th June 09

Photobucket Australia

I've been to Gold Coast during my school holidays. It was not a disastrous trip but a disastrous period as I'm on a project actually. Still, i enjoyed my trip to the max and simply love the enviroment, culture, people and fun in Australia. Lady Luck grant us a business class seatings upon arrival in Singapore. I will definitely visit Australia again.

GoldCoast/Brisbane 1-7th June 09:

Gold Coast Day 1
Gold Coast Day 2
Gold Coast Day 3
Gold Coast Day 4
Gold Coast Day 5
Gold Coast Day 6 & 7

Highlights for Attractions:
Movieworld, Dreamworld, Seaworld, Tallship, Parasailing, Helicopter Ride, Island Visit, Sand Surfing, Paradise Country

Highlights for Shopping:
Pacific Fair, Surfer Paradise Area, Harbour Town

No comments: