Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Credits

This blog is specially dedicated to Christopher Ho.
( I guess my readers definitely thought i went mad for blogging this as it's totally not my style. But i have the urge too)

I seriously wanted to thank him for my trip to Australia. Nah, i did so after some knocking, comments, advises and critiques from friends. Not as in one or two, perhaps a chunk doing so.

People may think that i fork out money on my own to Australia. It's not the truth actually. The fact is that, he paid for my Air Fare, Accomodation and tour fees. In guilt, i only brought a total of SGD450 there. In this 450 bucks, 200 bucks came from him too. He provide my part of my shopping and personal enjoyment plus entertainment expenses.

I wanted to thank him not just because he brought me to a country i've never been to but...

I sincerely thank him for his hard work. In order to bring me to Australia, he slog like a cow. He can always reject OT, but he take them instead so as to earn a higher income. He cut down on his own expenses and told me not to work instead. Giving me part of his earning and bring me overseas.

Previously, he did the same thing. He slog hard and brought me to countries like Malaysia, HongKong (as he knew i like Disneyland yet couldn't afford to go USA at that time), Bangkok (a shopping paradise) and now, it's Australia.

It's really appreciated that i'm having a boyfriend who really dote on me that much, willing to work hard and let me enjoy a better life instead. I seriously can't imagine how he would thought of that when he's just 20. A young lad who is one year old younger than me.

This might happen on you before, but have you ever ask youself such questions:
Is it common?
Is it rare?
Do you deserve it?


It's ridiculous, but a fact.

Thank you.

No comments: