Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

For the vision

6th November 2011
A picture is a poem without words.

Good morning! We went to do some really last minute shopping before heading home. So we had our brunch at this small eatery. Well, I wasn't quite sure if the porridge gonna be nice or bad. It's just that we saw many people patronizing the outlet, therefore we went to try it out.

Photobucket


To my surprise, it really taste good. It's really cheap and you can never expect plain porridge to taste that good.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Next, we wanted to catch a movie. As usual, we smuggled yummies into the theatre. Who cares, I'm sure many does it too.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


We watched a Hong Kong horror movie that was rather lame. Lol.

Photobucket


After movie, we went to try out the cookie monster cupcakes. It wasn't that bad.

Photobucket




Photobucket

I was so engrossed in eating that my mouth nearly turned blue.


Photobucket




Photobucket


Best of all, bf did pedicure with me. Haha, his virgin pedicure. It must have been comfortable. He still find it splurging to spend loads of money on feet. Well, he's not a girl, I doubt he can understand girls anyway. I had no intention to explain to him either.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

Tard gonna love this.


Photobucket


Home sweet home.

This will be my ever last post on KSL. Because I thought that I had updated sufficient information about KSL mall. I will put a link by the sidebar soon for readers to track back.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: